Best Accounting Services and Bookkeeping services in Indiaby Ananya Nair Accounting and Legal Services
If you are working as a business owner, limited company, shopkeeper or individual, you need to maintain the record of business finances to run smoothly. For your business growth an accountant can help you with various services. The role of an accountant for you is to verify the data, analyze it, and use it to generate reports, audits, and prepare financial reporting records, like tax returns, income statements, and balance sheets.
Our professional accounting services of bookkeeping services are very beneficial for startup and small business. Our professional provides various services for your business growth.
Professional services include but are not limited to:
- GST Registration: As a goods or service provider, if you fail to register for GST, you can incur heavy fines and penalties that can go up to 100% of your owed tax amount. An accountant can assist you with GST registration with Government.
- GST return Filing: All the registered businesses or individuals registered under the GST Act has to furnish the details of the sales and purchases of goods and services along with the tax collected and paid.
- Professional Tax Registration: A person earning an income from salary or anyone practicing a profession such as chartered accountant, company secretary, lawyer, doctor or any other are required to pay this professional tax.
- Excise Registration: Excise is an indirect tax, that producer or seller who pays the tax to govt. An accountant can help you with to get excise registration in least period of time.
- FSSAI Food License: Food Licensing & Registration System (FLRS) is an online application launched by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. Accountant can help you with Food License Registration with Government of India.
- Company Registration: Company registration means you register an entity which is governed by company Law. You can get company registration certificate with the help of accountant.
- Income Tax Return: Income Tax Return (ITR) is a document you file with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or the state tax board reporting your income, profits and losses of your business and other deductions as well as tax refund
Created on Jan 14th 2020 03:24. Viewed 179 times.