Benefits of Using AutoCAD in Architect Designingby Ravi Bhadauria ADMEC Multimedia Institute
In today's world clients progressively demand more productivity, greater accuracy and additional building data. Although AutoCAD has done an excellent job of increasing the productivity of 2D drafting in Architecture. AutoCAD Architecture further enhances productivity by automating many common tasks. The result is faster Construction Document (CD) production with increased accuracy and coordination.
AutoCAD Architecture is software that is designed specifically for architects enable them design and document more efficiently, having AutoCAD functionality, plus new tools for automating architectural drawing and design.
Benefits of using AutoCAD in Architect Designing
- Basic Features
- Increase in speed and production of renovations
- Improved and better documentation throughout the drafting process
- Saves time by removing the need to create complex slope changes graphics
- Resume work more quickly in the occurrence of a corrupted file
- More efficient workflow with the help of new command line search features
- Apply multiple finishes to a surface and automate repetitive drafting tasks to reduce errors
- Automatically attach property set definitions to architectural objects
- Clean up drawings and can move unused layers more efficiently
- Increase the flexibility of the design process with new block swap features
- Project Navigator:
- AutoCAD Architecture provides the feature for coordination of drawings and reduces linkage errors. Dragging of Views can be easily done onto a Plot sheet, causing a new PaperSpace viewport, with automatically set dimensions and annotation sizes, to be created on the Plot sheet.
- It is the automatic linkage feature that gives AutoCAD Architecture a significant advantage over AutoCAD.
- Reduced Chances of Inaccuracy:
- In AutoCAD Architecture, sections and elevations can be generated by simply dragging a Callout icon from the toolbar, and Elevation view can be made either placing it in front of the building, or through the building for creating Section view.
- Sections and elevations are updated automatically whenever changes are made.
- Better Scheduling Process:
- Streamline door and window placement with new door enhancements
- Easily placement of doors and windows flush with the edge of a wall
- Visualization and Rendering
- Preview object styles and integrated full colour 3D rendering.
- Decrease the likelihood of errors with new display capabilities
- AutoCAD Architecture comes with integrated tools for rendering and animation. There will be no need for Outsource rendering, it can be created easily from the construction document files.
Design and drafting productivity is the pillar of the architectural and building design professions. AutoCAD Architecture is a great solution for boosting architectural design and construction documentation productivity, while enabling unified coordination and reducing costly errors.
AutoCAD Architecture takes AutoCAD to an entire new level. AutoCAD Architecture significantly increases productivity, allowing a user to transition smoothly and effortlessly. Firms adopting AutoCAD Architecture, gain the benefit of automation of complex drafting tasks.
Only an experienced AutoCAD institute like CAD Training Institute can be the perfect place, where individuals can gain in depth knowledge with our various courses like Advanced AutoCAD Course, Advanced AutoCAD Course for Civil Engineers, Revit MEP Course, Revit Architecture Course, Advance Google SketchUp Course and much more.
Created on Sep 2nd 2017 06:58. Viewed 133 times.