Benefit of Shilajitby Sagar Singh Digital marketer
What is Shilajit and why it is so beneficial in preventing aging and improving overall health in both males and in females? The answer is locked in its basic constituents which are rich in micronutrients, micro-minerals and till date, there are more than 85 micro-minerals found to be present in this nature's best anti-aging substance.
Many men use Shilajit capsules as a sexual stimulant and aphrodisiac. Shilajit capsule is equally effective in both men as well as in females because it does not cause any hormonal imbalance rather it replenishes the whole system which improves overall stamina and strength rather than working at hormonal levels. It's not "heating" in nature but slightly warm if you want to know Ayurvedic properties of Shilajit
· Shilajit has powers of arresting and delaying the aging process.
· In Ayurveda, Shilajit is one of the most potent and unique rejuvenatives.
· In ancient time Shilajit is known as "conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness."
· Shilajit has been used for general physical weakness, anti-aging, blood sugar stabilization, libido, Injury healing, urinary tract rejuvenation, enhanced brain functioning potency, bone healing, kidney rejuvenation, immune system Strengthening, arthritis, hypertension, obesity.
· Shilajit increases the process of metabolism of protein and nucleic acid.
· Shilajit maintains the blood sugar level.
· Shilajit purifies the blood, increases appetite and increases the efficiency of the pancreatic gland.
· Shilajit increases the energy responsible for your sexual and spiritual power.
· Shilajit promotes the absorption of minerals, especially calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium into muscle tissue and bone to make them strong.
· Shilajit enhance the working of the immune system and Improves recovery after exercise.
· Most Important, it increases stamina, sexual power and erectile dysfunction among men.
Health Conditions In Which Shilajit Capsules Are Useful
- · Prostate Enlargement
- · Ovarian cysts
- · Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- · Prostate Cancer or Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or BPH
- · Obstruction in the urinary tract
- · Cancers of various kind
- · Weakness due to Diabetes
- · Diabetic Neuropathy and Nephropathy and other complications
- · Urinary tract infections
- · Kidney failure, polycystic kidneys, nephropathy
- · Heart attacks prevention and treatment
- · Arterial blockages, Ageing
- · Hair loss, Premature Graying
- · Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sperm Count
These herbal remedies are also natural products which do not harm and contain 100 % herbal ingredients.
Created on Aug 28th 2018 02:35. Viewed 83 times.