Baggage Policy of Frontier Airlinesby Ripan Choudhary SEO Expert
Frontier Airlines Flights is a minimal-cost carrier based in Denver, Colorado, in the United States. The airlines, is the eighth largest commercial airline in America, operates flights to more than 100 destinations across the U.S. and six international destinations, employing over 3,000 airline travel experts. Every passenger who book frontier airlines flights reservations gets generous amount of bags to carry with the airlines. If you are flying with extra bags, it is important for you to know that can attract extra charge for the extra luggage. So make sure to read the policies to make you trip seamless. If you feel confused regarding the baggage policies then, you can always contact the Frontier Airlines customer support for assistance.
Baggage policies of Frontier Airlines Flights
The Frontiers Airlines Flights Reservation Team have simple and easy policies for its customer. You need to check in at least 45 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes before departure for international flights with your luggage. The policies are mentioned below, you just need to scroll down and need to get familiar through the policies of Frontier.
- The bags you can carry up to is 35 lbs or 15 kg
- The dimensions of the bags should be is (24” H x 16” W x 10”D) which includes handles, wheels and straps.
- The bags should fit in the overhead bin or under the seat.
- The carry-on baggage price varies on your purchase and are non refundable.
- The member of Frontier miles receives and additional carry-on bags, if they’ve purchased The Works plan.
- If you carry-on bags exceed the allowable dimensions at the airport arrival gate, then you need to pay extra charges for gate check the bag.
- The checked bags you can carry has to be within 62 linear inches
- The bags should not be heavier than 50 lbs or 22 kg
- If the baggage exceeds the dimension and weight then it will attract additional $75 for weight and $75 dimension.
- If the passenger is carrying extra bags more than 100lbs or 110 linear inches, the airlines will not accept it.
- If the passenger purchases the Works plan, always receives a free checked bag.
Special Items Information:
Some travelers often fly with special items, that don’t fit in your suitcase or needs special handling. Be sure to check with the airlines policies of fragile or special items, to know how you can travel with your delicate items with the airlines.
Baggage Policies for Military Personnel:
Frontier invites U.S. military people on board and offers the following privileges for check-in luggage when displaying a Common Access Card (CAC) with a uniform service affiliation:
- 1 Free personal item
- Free 2 checked bags
- Free 1 carry-on bag
Such baggage privileges refer to the active duty status person and do not extend to members of the family or traveling companions. All baggage approved by U.S. military travelers must comply with size and weight restrictions for baggage acceptance policies. For the first two free checked bags, excess size and excess baggage fees are waived.
Created on Jan 10th 2020 04:22. Viewed 484 times.