Apply for Fiancee Visa UK

by Mr Taimur Lawyer
Fiancee Visa UK grants permission to those who intend to get married to come to UK. Our Immigration Solicitors helps you to get this visa. You need to meet some requirements:
1.Your partner must be a british citizen.
2.You must intend to get married within six month period.
3.You need to prove that you have enough funds to support your partner.
4.Both of you must intend to live together permanently.

If you are looking for this visa, contact us: +44 207 993 5720

Sponsor Ads

About Mr Taimur Freshman   Lawyer

2 connections, 0 recommendations, 23 honor points.
Joined APSense since, December 19th, 2019, From Manchester, United Kingdom.

Created on Jan 2nd 2020 05:16. Viewed 296 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.