Answering Some Commonly Asked Questions About Hair Extensionsby Adorablehair Suppliers Wholesale Human Hair Distributors and Vendors in I
Though a large number of women are trying their hands at Indian hair extensions, still there’re still a small percentage of women who live in amquity about hair extensions. Today, we’ll resolve the queries of those women. In this article, we have unfolded the various myths about human extensions. If you’re dealing with these myths, it’s time that you get sorted!
Some Commonly Asked Questions relating to hair extensions
- Would hair extensions hamper my hair growth? :The answer to this is a big ‘NO.’ You need to understand that your natural hair grows from roots and wearing Indian hair extensions will not stop them from growing at the same pace. You cannot blame your hair extensions from your halted hair growth. Scientifically, your hair growth is influenced by your age, genetics as well as your overall physical body built-up.
- Would my natural hair locks get damaged?: Here the answer is quite predictable. It is again a ‘NO’. This is one of the indicators of a good quality hair extension is that it neither damages nor sheds off your natural hair. Though the hair extensions of inferior quality weaken your hair and tend to pull them out. For the new users, picking up clip in extensions is often a good option as you don’t have to wear it regularly. It is advisable to go for long extensions unless your natural hair can hold it. They’re heavy which make it difficult for your hair. Shorter hair extensions never go out of fashion. You can opt for the one with a plenty of clips so that the weight equally distributes over your entire scalp.
- How often do I need to see my hair stylist?: Well, the answer lies in the type of Indian hair extensions you’re using. For an instance, the clip-extensions can be attached and detached easily. Thus, when you’re dealing with them, you don’t really need a hair stylist. On the other hand, you cannot really afford to neglect your glued hair extensions. With the constant hair growth, they tend to slip away from your scalp. You can get your initial hair adjustments and fittings done right with a professional. Later on, you can manage them by yourself.
- Are hair extensions extracted from dead people’s hair?: It is hilarious how imaginative and creative a human brain can get. Certainly, no wholesale hair extensions are made out of hair of the demised. They’re many people who willingly donate their hair as part of religious rituals. Raw Indian hair and virgin Indian hair are sourced from the head of a single donor. Their hair cuticles flow tangle free in the same downward direction. These hair types blend effortlessly with your natural locks.
- Can I play around with my hair extensions?: Go for curling, straightening or any other hair look you want. As far as you are buying quality hair products, you can be assured. You've a number of styling options with wholesale hair extensions. So, just be relax!
Hope that now you’re clear about what a hair extension is and a hair extension is not. For any query or suggestion, feel free to connect with us!
Created on Nov 27th 2018 06:48. Viewed 95 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.