ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENTby Chawtech Solutions Information Technology
Android app development versus mobile responsive website: a comparison
It is very difficult to access which one of them (mobile app or mobile responsive website) is better. It depends on the type of business you have. For some, the mobile app is better while other will benefit more from mobile websites. There are a few that can seek advantage from the blending of both.
Mobile app or Android app development versus mobile website is a heated debate topic and there are groups in favor and disagreement with the subjects. There are some who consider that a mobile responsive website is enough and there is no need for any mobile app. On the other hand, there is yet another group that supports mobile app ardently.
Which one of them is better for your business?
Now the question that pops is who is correct and whether mobile app is better than a mobile responsive website or vice versa? This is a tough call and we need to get into the details of both the concepts and the pros and cons related to it before coming to any conclusion. Let us get into the details of both mobile apps and mobile websites and which one is apt for business.
What do you know about mobile website?
Usually a mobile website is a responsive designed web page that works well for all the screen sizes of the devices available. It is not a separate website, though as many people might conceive about. The visitors can access the contents optimized in the smaller screens similar to what you will see in the full websites in computer devices.
What are the advantages of using mobile responsive website for business?
- You don’t need to have any separate site for Android and iOS devices as it can blend with all
- It is budget friendly and inexpensive and thus a cost effective measure for the businesses.
- The set up is very easy and simple as you only need to have a domain and hosting set up.
- It is easy to maintain and update on a regular basis.
You must remember that a well designed mobile responsive website can yield you huge revenue for your business and can act as an asset as well.
Are there any cons of mobile websites?
- You don’t have any offline access
- In case the designing is poor it can lead to inefficiency in performance and other issues that can be a loss for the business.
- There is also no accessibility of presence store
The advent of Android app development is a blessing
In the digital age people seem to be hooked to mobile apps whether it is for personal communication or for business networking. Mobile apps seem to be the preferred medium for the business ventures these days. Let us get into the pros and cons of the Android app development.
The advantages of mobile app are:
- You have offline access like reading articles ad blogs, browsing through product catalogs and so on.
- The designing of the app seems to be simple and less cluttered unlike mobile websites.
- Greater performance and efficiency is guaranteed if the designing is of the highest level.
- You have the full access to the push notifications.
The Android app development is not doubt expensive and need to carry out the additional set ups unlike the mobile responsive websites. But still apps are considered to be better, especially in case of offline content accessing and the audiences are also hooked to the apps more.
Created on Aug 22nd 2019 02:47. Viewed 338 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.