Alldata 2013 New Version: ALLDATA 10.52by Magic Lee obd2repair 2013 ALLDATA REPAIR is obd2repair version 10.52 alldata workshop service and repair manual. ALLDATA 10.52 Covers cars and light trucks from 1982 to 2013. ALLDATA 10.52 workshop service manual include information of TSBs, maintenance schedules, manufacturer recall information, OE solutions and factory images and diagrams.
2013 ALLDATA REPAIR ALLDATA 10.52 workshop service manual
Covers cars and light trucks from 1982 to 2013
AllData 10.52 Models List:
- USA (Domestic 1-13)
- Model's 1960-1981 (Emission 2002)
- Asian & Europe (Import 1-48)
Full list of models available on each disc (total 61 disc's), also look in the txt-file ALLDATA_3Q2012_Full_Set_DVD_Contain.txt. These files are on each file-exchanger in the section Download.
Quote:Add these to hosts table before install:
127.0.0.1 marcomm.alldata.com #ALLDATA
127.0.0.1 188.8.131.52 #ALLDATA
127.0.0.1 184.108.40.206 #FLEXNET
127.0.0.1 220.127.116.11 #FLEXNET
127.0.0.1 18.104.22.168 #FLEXNET
File Format: 640G Mobile Hard disk
File Size: ~415 GB!
Alldata 10.52 contains a full description of repair and maintenance for cars of American manufacture, as well as Asian and European vehicle production produced for the American market.
The factory-correct information in ALLDATA Repair is always up to date and currently includes more than 13 million articles:
- Mechanical repair procedures cover more than 33,000 engine-specific vehicles.
- More than 13 million OE images, diagrams and diagnostic flow charts
- Diagnostic Trouble Code (DST) descriptions, tests and procedures
- Mode 6 data including PIDs, TIDs, CIDs and Scaling
- Parts and Labor integrated with repair information
- Factory-recommended maintenance schedules
- More than 120,000 TSBs and Recalls updated daily
- Original OE wiring diagrams with connector, ground, power distribution and splice locations
- Component Locations
- Technicians reference with TPMS reset procedures, timing belt replacement intervals and more
Created on Jan 3rd 2013 19:17. Viewed 2,000 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.