All You Need to Know about Setting up a Preschoolby Gd Goenka University G D Goenka Education City
The modern world has witnessed a considerable increase in the consciousness of parents in regards to the education and all-round development of their children. This factor has subsequently provided an incredible boost to the pre-school education in India. Not just in the metros, but preschool franchises in Jharkhand, Haryana, Bihar and other relatively lesser developed areas of the country have also gained a huge popularity and currently factors for a major chunk of the education sector in the country.
Setting up a preschool in the country
The increasing popularity of pre-school education has subsequently made setting up such educational units a viable and profitable venture for aspiring entrepreneurs. However, starting a preschool right from scratch can be an extremely overwhelming process for budding entrepreneurs who do not have sufficient experience in the education sector.
In case of an independent preschool, the responsibility of planning out every aspect, starting from the set-up to ensuring that its operations run smoothly, falls on the entrepreneur. Managing all of these responsibilities can become quite a daunting task for the entrepreneurs. Hence, it is advisable that people interested in venturing into the preschool business do so through the system of franchising.
The term franchising basically refers to a unique business model featuring a franchisor and a franchisee. In this system, the franchisor or the business brand grants the franchisee, who are the new entrepreneurs participating in this system, the license to own and operate an organization. These organizations are essentially based on the distinct business model of the franchisor and carry their brand name as well. By setting up a preschool in association with any prominent franchise belonging to the education industry, entrepreneurs can get the benefit of acquiring expert assistance from experienced professionals belonging to the franchisor as well.
There are a number of renowned and widely known preschool franchising brands in the country that provide highly lucrative business opportunities to budding entrepreneurs. The conditions laid by the best franchise schools in India to start a pre-school unit essentially include the following elements:
- Investment of a certain sum of money
- Holding an area as per the pre-defined length and breadth
- Putting in time and continuous efforts to ensure the success and maximum profitability of the venture
There are a number of advantages of starting a pre-school through the franchising system, two of the key ones are:
- Guidance and mentoring: As the set-up and operations of a preschool involves a number of key aspects, managing all these crucial tasks independently can be extremely challenging for a person. Well-established franchising brands of the country offer their franchisee’s expert guidance to make sure that their operations runs smoothly. They offer specialized mentorship in distinct aspects involved in a preschool, including its interior-designing, infrastructure, curriculum planning, etc.
- Branding: Modern parents look for institutes having a good brand name while planning to admit their children in them. Establishing a good name in the domain may take a lot of time for an independently run institution. However, by starting a preschool through the franchising system, entrepreneurs would get to share their brand and goodwill.
Aspiring entrepreneurs can essentially check out the websites of renowned education brands offering franchising opportunities in order to set-up a preschool while being associated with them.
Created on Sep 5th 2018 04:38. Viewed 81 times.