All you need to know about current transformerby Sanjeev Yadav SEO
A current transformer is a type of transformer, which is used to measure alternating current (AC). It generates a current in its secondary unit that is proportional to the current in the primary phase. It can sense the power system and are very commonly used in generating stations, industrial power stations, commercial power stations, and electrical substations.
The current transformer has a primary winding and secondary winding. It shows the constant current and generates a magnetic field in the core that induces an alternating current in the secondary. It contains a silicone steel ring wound, wrapped with copper wires.
In the market, two types of current transformers are available, namely, resign cast and tape wound. The range available is 30/5 A to 5000/5A. The different dimensions in which the transformers are available are:
• Up to 250/5A: ID = 33mm, OD = 77mm
• Up to 600/5A: ID = 55 mm, OD = 93mm
• Up to 1200/5A: ID = 102 mm, OD = 139 mm
• Up to 2500/5A: ID = 117mm, OD = 162 mm
• Up to 3000/5 A: ID = 130 mm, OD = 165mm
• The 30/5 to 75/5 size windings are covered with copper and has a high electrolytic conductivity.
• The 100/5 to 300/5 size is completely moisture proof with zero phase angle error.
• The bigger sizes like 400/5, 500/5, 600/5 to 5000/5 are also available as per the requirement of the customers.
There are many current transformer manufacturers and suppliers who offer a quality product at the market unbeatable prices. There is a huge demand for such transformers owing to its uses and the benefits. The transformers are made from high-quality raw material sourced from the most trusted vendors only. All the products are manufactured in accordance with the prescribed quality standards and the guidelines, set by the industry. By taking into account the below-mentioned aspects, a current transformer supplier can surely become the market leader:
• By using high-quality raw material in the production of the product.
• By using the latest technology in the production process so that bulk quantities can be purchased at a lower price.
• By appointing highly trained staff, who is competent enough to understand the technical complications and plan the marketing tactics accordingly.
• By joining hands with foreign companies to increase the share and the supply in the overseas and the global market.
• By lowering the price to reduce the cut-throat competition.
• By making people aware of the uses and the benefits of the product.
Thus, it can be concluded that the current transformer is irreplaceable and the dealers dealing with it are earning huge revenues.
Created on Feb 20th 2019 00:38. Viewed 146 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.