Afraid Of Common Cold As School Opens? Get Instant Doctor Services At Your Comfortby My Pix Health Medical Care
Also known as Upper Respiratory Infections (URI), the common colds are given rise by viruses, for which there is hardly any treatment. However, you can still resort to several other supportive measures in order that you recover from it. A common cold lasts up to 14 days, the third/fourth day generally shows the worst symptoms such as congestion, cough starts, while the fever caused by it starts coming down.
Thus, with each passing day, we start regaining our energy and our breathing begins to get better.
If you or any of your children is under weather attack, you can always talk to a doctor right from the comfort and coach of your home using virtual platforms like Pix Health.
This is an ultimate and instant healthcare solution for any of your minor medical problem or injury.
However, to avail of its instant doctor services, you first need to get yourself registered with it to create a secure account.
All you need to do is just reach for your smart devices with internet connection such as smartphones, tablets, telephones, and install the mobile app to get started with it.
Pix Health is neither insurance nor a replacement for insurance; rather the affordable, effective and convenient online healthcare platform helps you get Instant Doctor Services from America’s top rated doctors within 24/7 for only $9.99 per month.
In the article ahead, some of the best attributes of the virtual platform are given below:
- It allows you to share your health issues with your doctor via mobile app, tablets, and more.
- It is the most efficient and convenient way but certainly not for major medical condition.
- It is for in-person or emergency care when you notice certain concerning symptoms.
- It allows your doctor to quickly review your symptoms, discuss if they relate to conditions you already had.
- It allows your doctor to assess if you need to be recommended a prescription to clear up the issue.
- It’s perfect for other easy-to-diagnose medical cases including colds, flu, allergies, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, and rashes.
- It helps your doctor to ask some questions and demand a photo to make sure if something serious.
- It enables you to determine whether you need a more detailed checkup or not.
- It gets you rid of long waiting hours, as you had to do your traditional doctor’s office.
- It allows you to explain your disease related symptoms to your doctor without concerning post-appointment traffic or reaching your next meeting on time.
So, no matter what sort of minor medical problem or health issues you are afflicted with, Pix Health gets you rid of the in-person or physical visit to a doctor’s germ-infested clinic.
Created on Nov 14th 2019 01:33. Viewed 85 times.