Affordable Kashmir Shrinagar Houseboat Tourby Barkha Pahuja SEO/Writer Universally acknowledged as the paradise on earth, Kashmir is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the world. With its fairytale-like autumn, snow-capped mountains, pristine lakes, exquisite gardens, it is truly the crowning glory of India. Some of the unbelievably beautiful places to visit in Kashmir are as follows-
• Gulmarg: Popular for its Cable car ride, Gulmarg is a treat to the eyes with its breathtaking landscape.
• Sonmarg: Famous as “Meadow of Gold”, Sonmarg is one of the top attractions in Kashmir.
• Pahalgam: With gushing Jhelum River flowing through the lush green mountains, Pahalgam is famous for its tranquillity and scenic beauty.
• Srinagar: Undoubtedly, one of the most prized possessions Kashmir, Srinagar is popular for Dal lake, Nagin lake and some exquisite gardens. Sightseeing on a shikara boat in Dal lake is must do in Srinagar. The pristine water of
Dal lake reflecting the snow-capped peaks of the Pir Panjal Range, the floating markets and the beautiful shikaras painted in bright colours, adds more to the enthralling charm of Srinagar.
When it comes to making the most of your Kashmir trip, staying in a houseboat on Dal Lake is something you shouldn’t skip.
Why staying in houseboats is a must-have experience?
With hand-carved wooden interiors, antique furniture and embroidered carpets, the houseboats reflect Kashmiri tradition and exude opulence. Offering all the modern amenities like television, fan, room heater, geysers, Wi-Fi, etc. the houseboats make your stay comfortable. Blending the quintessential traditional appeal to modern day facilities, houseboats provide you with a perfect shelter to cherish the splendid beauty of Dal lake. Strategically positioned on the lake, the houseboats give you a panoramic view of the lake and mountains.
Some important factors that you need to remember while booking an affordable Kashmir Shrinagar houseboat tour are as follows-:
• Never pre-book houseboats by getting attracted with the pictures or lucrative deal online.
• Check with other travelers or search for positive reviews before booking a houseboat.
• Before making payment for a booking, visit the houseboat in person to check things like bedding, foods, security issues etc.
• Before agreeing to stay, check what are the things included in the deal, such as breakfast, drinks, daily shikara ride to the shore, etc.
To avoid any hassle, you can take a Kashmir houseboat tour package including Gulmarg, Sonmarg from a reputed tour organizer. Covering most of the tourist spots, the organizers offer affordable Kashmir Srinagar houseboat tours for their clients. You can also ask the tour organizers to create a customized package for you that could suit your budget and interest.
Created on Jan 11th 2019 06:30. Viewed 92 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.