Affiliate Marketing - Shocking Statistics About Following Upby Nnamdi A. Internet Marketer
If you are in the business of affiliate marketing, you will do well to read this shocking statistics about following up on your prospects or pre-enrollees.
You may already be aware of or you may not know that this is how things work. This is the work of research. You may have found out about this on your own or may have read about from another website. Take note of this and improve your affiliate marketing success.
Here are some shocking statistics about following up:
- 48% of sales people NEVER follow up with a prospect
- 25% of sales people make a second contact and then STOP
- 12% of sales people only make three contacts and then STOP
- Only 10% of sales people have more than THREE contacts
- 2% of sales are made on the FIRST contact
- 3% of sales are made on the THIRD contact
- 10% of sales are made on the FOURTH contact
- 80% OF SALES ARE MADE ON THE FIFTH TO TWELFTH CONTACT!
That means that by following up with your prospects and pre-enrollees 5-12 times, you are increasing your chances by 80% to enroll them into the business! That's HUGE!
You can give us your opinion on this and how you are dealing with following up of prospects and pre-enrollees in affiliate or even network marketing.
Your comments are very welcome.
You can become my pre-enrollee as I am sure you will not need me to follow you up as the statistics above show. Just sign up for FREE at https://www.7FigureBizOp.com/bronnamdi
Created on Jun 3rd 2019 12:04. Viewed 395 times.