Advantages of High-Rise Luxury Apartments in Kolkataby Avani Rai THE 42
High-rise residential apartments are shifting the urban skylines. We see a surge in the number of such apartments. Unlike 5 years from now, the city of Kolkata is at present home to some iconic high-rises comprising of luxury apartments. What is more! One can book luxury apartments in Kolkata at wonderful prices.
Prior to counting the benefits of living in high-rise apartments, at first, let us find out what do we mean by high-rises?
What is a high-rise?
There are a few technical points related to high-rises.
● Buildings above the height of 75 feet are called high-rises.
● Buildings having more than 4 stories should be installed with elevators.
● Buildings taller than 7 stories should include firefighting systems.
● In addition, buildings of more than 7 floors should include earthquake-resistant structures.
● Buildings built in seismically active zones or on highly compressible soil should follow best practices of architecture to minimise damages caused by earthquakes.
Let’s take a closer look at the advantages of high-rise luxury apartments.
1. Unobstructed views of the neighbourhood: Residents of high-rise apartments can cherish the scenic beauty of the neighbourhood from within the privacy of their homes. There are few numbers of homes (or no homes at all) to restrict their views.
2. More natural light: In the absence of any obstruction, sunlight can easily enter rooms. Architects are incorporating new practices of construction to let in natural light more easily.
3. Availability of fresh air: Absence of buildings in the close vicinity allows fresh air to come inside. In addition, as we have mentioned above, modern practices of construction allow free flowing air to reach all parts of the rooms.
4. Enough ventilation: High-rises offer additional options of ventilation.
5. Less noise: People hear less noise of traffic up from their apartments. A peaceful ambience is healthy for the mind and body.
6. Less air pollution: Choking, harmful gases are threats to human health. Air pollution is a persistent problem for people living in metro cities of India. High-rises keep people away from pollution as pollutant particles do not reach up to that heights.
7. More privacy: Think about 2 or 3 storied stand-alone buildings. Residents can expect a little bit of privacy at the 3rd story and not below that.
8. Safety & security: High-rises are safer all because of their unscalable heights. In addition, most of the tall ultra-luxury apartments in India are installed with the most advanced security systems. At the entrance of the gates, trained guards keep eyes on people.
9. Feel of the exclusive living: With their privacy, high-rise ultra-luxury apartments offer a taste of exclusive living. Such apartments bear signatures of residents. They say a lot about their owners’ personalities.
10. Eco-friendly living: Residents of high-rises can enjoy free sunlight and air. Hence, they can reduce their carbon footprint. It also ensures lower energy bills.
With so many benefits of living in high-rise apartments, those who can afford, book such units. Builders ensure that residents enjoy all amenities. Lists of amenities are quite lengthy.
Many reputed builders are coming up with ultra-luxurious residential projects. Times are changing for the better and real-estate sector is basking in the glory.
Created on Jan 3rd 2019 04:40. Viewed 170 times.