Advanced ‘Hair Extension’ Solutions For Your Thin Hairby Adorablehair Suppliers Wholesale Human Hair Distributors and Vendors in I
Hair loss is an inevitable part of a woman’s lifestyle. According to a recent study, by the age of 40 as many as 40 percent women suffer from visible hair loss. At a certain point of time, concealing hair loss from the world becomes difficult. Women often lose confidence and become a soft target of public embarrassment. In such situations, hair transplant doesn’t seem as the best possible solution due to the huge costs involved. So, what can be done? You can opt for hair extensions that add volume to your hair. Doesn’t it seem like a smart way to deal with your hair problems?
Finding it hard to get hands on the appropriate hair extensions for your thin hair? Well, we’ll help you out! Here’re some of the hair extensions and methods for your thin hair that you can try to restore the charm of your hair:
Different Types Of Wholesale Hair Extensions For Your Thin Hair:
- Clip-ins: I cannot believe when you say that you’ve not heard about clip-ins. They are reasonable in terms of cost and quality. Clip-ins are a smart way to cover up your baldness for sometime. Personally, I’ll not recommend clip-ins to women who’ve reached an advance level of hair thinning as they can cause damage your leftover hair. According to experienced hair vendors in India, wearing and getting rid of them several times can put a pressure on your hair strands that can weaken them more.
- Fusion Extensions: These hair extensions are a preferred choice of women who desire for a natural and enchanting look. Fusion extensions are a blend of keratin bonding and ultrasonic waves. Though it is a costly choice over clip-ins but it has a longer life span as compared to the clip-ins. While you’re taking them off your head, you need to be careful enough otherwise you may end up ripping off your natural hair. Unlike clip-ins, fusion extensions do not get that easily placed on your head. They take time in the application.
- Micro Link Extensions: Micro Link Extensions are an ideal pick for women with really thin hair! You’ll be amazed to know that these wholesale hair extensions are blended with each one of your natural strands with the help of specialized equipment. Interestingly, it enhances a massive volume to your normal hair locks by fastening artificial and natural locks jointly. One of the cons of micro link extensions is that it has the tendency to pull off your hair from its roots. The overall cost of these extensions largely varies on the basis of the strand count that has been installed and the duration of the entire application process. Yes, be ready to pay an exorbitant price.
- Braided Weft Extensions: It is one of the most effective hair alternatives. Like other hair extensions, it does not disturb the remaining strands of your head. Aren’t you eager to know how these are placed? Well, these extensions are sewn into your natural tresses directly. You can go with these extensions only if you sure that you’ve a sufficient amount of hair on the crown otherwise it would become difficult to secure them.
- Tape-ins: Tape-in extension has been lately added to the list of hair extensions. It is a quick hair solution. You don’t have to pay a second visit to your hairstylist. Sounds like a sign of relief? It does not overburden you with extra costs as it neither uses chemicals nor specific tools. Looking for an extension that is light and strong at the same time? Go for tape-in extensions. You can use them freely as they do not damage your natural hair.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with hair vendors in india and choose a hair extension that blends perfectly with your natural tresses. Be careful that you don’t opt for a hair extension that tends to pull off your original hair from its roots.
For any query and suggestions, feel free to connect with us!
Created on Oct 31st 2018 03:28. Viewed 130 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.