A Detailed Guide on How to Migrate MBOX File to PSTby Camilia Thomas Blogger
MBOX is a widely used email client application that supports over 25 other applications such as Evolution, Entourage, Power Mail, Eudora, Seamonkey, EarthLink, Pocomail, Spicebird, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and etc. However, still, the users prefer to use Outlook instead of MBOX as it offers multiple latest and advanced features. In this blog, we have discussed a detailed guide on how to migrate MBOX file to PST by using the manual method and automated tool. You can stop your search on the internet as we have discussed the steps on how to migrate MBOX data to PST file format.
Migrate MBOX File to PST via the Manual Method
Export MBOX Files through Apple Mail
- Go to the ‘File Menu’ and import the files.
- Choose the MBOX files from the ‘Import Dialog Box’ tab.
- Press on continue.
- Now, export the files to the desired location.
- Click on ‘OK’.
Convert MBOX via Eudora
- Launch Eudora and rename the MBOX file by ‘.mbx extension’.
- Migrate the file to the ‘Eudora Directory’. The default way of the file is “C: Documents and Settings<user>Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora”.
- Start Eudora and open the MBOX file by double-clicking on it.
Migrate MBOX File to PST via KDETools MBOX to PST Converter
The manual approach is not a reliable solution and thus, we suggest you opt for KDETools MBOX to PST Converter as it ensures safety and 100 % result. The tool is integrated with powerful algorithms that allow the user to migrate MBOX files to various file types such as PST, NSF, EML, EMLX, PDF, HTML, MSG, and etc. It has a ‘Message Filtering’ option that will allow the user to select the files between a specific date range. The tool also consists of the ‘Batch Conversion’ option that allows the user to select multiple files at once without risking the security of files.
Created on Sep 3rd 2019 07:36. Viewed 195 times.