A Brief Guide to Magento – Architecture and Benefits – For Website Design and Developmentby Satish Gatt Software Developer
Magento is an open-source, written in PHP, and SEO-friendly platform for e-commerce website design and development. It is one of the durable, technically advanced, and secure framework to develop large and fully-fledged e-commerce websites.
Architecture of Magento
To understand the platform, one has to learn architecture which involves,
• Overview of the Magento tutorial – It gives an introduction, explains installing, and shares insights into the configuration.
Magento 1 vs Magento 2
Before development, one must know the framework on which the website development will take place. However, Magento 2 is considered better for website development because it is integrated with several features that offer an upper hand in getting ranked on search engines.
Benefits of using Magento for website design services,
1. Architecture – The architecture of the platform allows the site owner to develop a scalable site that can meet the present as well as the future demands of the business. It takes care of most of the development issues.
2. Functionality extension – Magento is open-source and therefore, can be accessed for free. One has to download and install it without any license fees. The platform has several features that make the development task an easier one. Due to this the functionality of the site can be extended anytime as per the business requirements.
3. Multiple features – Without using extensions a web development company can build sites with multiple features like online selling of tickets, products, etc. The Magento site can manage an entire music store concurrently. Other functionalities like an email list, wish list, and multi-store features can be added to the site.
4. Extensions – Magento can integrate several extensions very easily to meet the growing requirements of the business. With the growing demand, new extensions can be integrated and the website can be expanded.
5. Mobile-friendly – With the growth in mobile accessibility, people now buy online goods and products. This is possible only when a site and its features are accessible on the smartphones. This platform offers the developers to develop the site for usability on every screen.
6. Search engine friendly - The SEO website optimization by Magento creates no issues for the site owner if he wishes to carry out an online marketing campaign in future. The SEO features in Magento 2 include
• Image labels of SEO
• Rich snippets
• Schema.org template
• Analytics and e-commerce tracking
• Syncing XML sitemaps for all types of web pages
• Ability to edit robots for the backend files
7. Constructive administration – Although one must have a thorough knowledge of the platform yet it is easier to understand the workflow. Moreover, the developers and site owners hardly face any issue after the development.
The advanced tools of Magento and it's technical tools make it among the best choices for e-commerce website design and development. It offers better user experience and therefore, it is being adopted worldwide. Also, the SEO optimization adds an advantage in online marketing. Thus, a win-win situation in every case.
Created on Jan 25th 2019 00:27. Viewed 403 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.