7 unknown facts about lung cancer you must knowby Cancer Consult India Cancer Consult India With the passage of time, it has been seen that cases of lung cancer have been increased to a great extent due to which people are looking for best lung cancer treatment and if you are also one of them then you can contact Dr Manish Singhal.
If you are still looking treatment for lung cancer in Noida then you can head towards Cancer Consult India where you find the best lung cancer doctor like Dr Manish Singhal.
Dr Manish Singhal has not only cured a kid from acute blood cancer but also an adult of 77 years old due to which he is regarded as one of the Best Oncologist in Delhi NCR. He is also considered as the lung cancer specialist and has deep knowledge in this field and can handle ever case of lunger cancer successfully. So if you are in Delhi and looking for best lung cancer doctor in Delhi NCR then without having a second thought you can contact Dr Singhal who has successfully cured many lung cancer patients.
Below-stated are 7 unknown facts about the lung cancer that you need to know today.
- Smoking is considered as one of the major reason for developing lung cancer but nowadays people who are not smoking are developing lung cancer. It has been that 50% of lung cancer happens in former smokers and 10-20% in never smokers. 20% of women have developed lung cancer at an early age without smoking.
- If you are at an early stage of lung cancer then it cannot be detected by X-rays. With the low dose of CT scan, lung cancer can be easily detected and is also an effective way to screen lung screen.
- At the earliest stage, only 16% of people suffering from lung cancer are diagnosed. So if you are experiencing from wheezing, chest pain, coughing up blood, shortness of breath and rapid weight loss then contact your doctor immediately.
- As per the American Lung Association, black men are at a high risk of developing cancer.
- Lung cancer is of different types: Non-small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer. NSCLC is one of the common types of cancer and found in 80-85% of lung cancer patients. While there are only 15-20% cases in which people suffer from small cell lung cancer.
- Even before the detection, lung cancer can spread. Without even your knowledge, the cells can grow into cancerous tumours easily. There are chances that cancer cells might activate the growth of new blood vessels which nourish the tumour and assist it to grow until and unless it finally causes symptoms.
- Smoking is known to increase your risk for developing lung cancer while quitting the smoking or stopping it can decrease your risk to a great extent even if you have smoked for years.
Therefore, these are the top seven unknown facts about the lung cancer that you need to know.
ALSO READ: 8 Expert Tips to maintain weight during and after cancer treatment
Created on Jan 23rd 2020 02:38. Viewed 59 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.