7 Things not to do in Goaby Sandip singh Digital Marketer
Goa has been the hotspot for beach trips in India like forever. However, there are certain things that we must not do in Goa and which we should know it before. And these things aren’t like not wearing small, exposing clothes rather these are way too practical reasons and make sense when we come to know about them. Let’s go through them all.
1. Never Pay the Cab Fare Asked for – Being a tourist, one is always worried about the amount charged to them by the cab drivers. Traveling from one spot to another becomes worse when the amount charged you to isn’t fair and you feel cheated. Therefore, you should always keep in mind that there is a possibility of a bargain of 200-300 Rs in minimum when taking up a cab. However, we recommend you to hire a bike on Goa and make your traveling happening like never before. Bikes on rent in Goa are a budget-friendly way to travel across the city.
2. Never Fill Up Your Scooty Tank Entirely – One of the major mistakes many make while taking up scooty on rent in Goa is that they fill up their scooty tank entirely. We must keep in mind that we aren’t in Goa for a road trip, we are here to enjoy the vibrant beaches, happening nightlife and others. None need to fill the scooty tan entirely as it is a waste of money. Many scooty rental provider doesn’t provide you cash for the extra amount of petrol that you have filled up. This is just like giving them cash for nothing.
3. Do not carry a lot of makeups – The scorching heat of Goa is unbearable at times. Putting up a lot of makeup at the same time, which makes your face feel heavy and you might start regretting your decision from that very moment. However, if you are there for an upcoming event than things are completely different.
4. Do not Carry any Hair Styling Tools and Spray – This tip is especially for the people with long hair. Carrying a lot of hair styling products will just add up to your load on your luggage. Goa is a place for beaches and you can’t roam around with your hair being untied. Therefore, make sure to avoid that bunch of loads.
5. Avoid visiting South Goa During the Night – If you’re in Goa for a happening weekend that North Goa is your spot. It is filled with nightclubs, pubs, and resto-bars and the Baga beach remains open till 4 in the morning. However, things might seem completely different in South Goa. The taste of the people around completely changes and you feel like rushing back to your hotel room. One can even hire bike on rent in Goa and get it delivered to their hotel.Avoiding these few things can make your trip more happening compared to others. The best way to bit the first and second issue is by taking a rental bike in Goa from Urban Drive which takes care of the situation like their own.
Created on Jan 4th 2020 07:27. Viewed 117 times.