7 Must-Have Kitchen Equipment That Every New Restaurant Needsby Saniya Zeenat Writer
One of the biggest investments that go into opening a new restaurant is the kitchen and a commercial kitchen needs wide range of industrial-grade equipment that can withstand busy restaurant use. The layout of an industrial kitchen must be planned to allow food to flow smoothly from the prep area to the line.
For setting up a new industrial kitchen, you need to do a lot of homework. You also need to know the best deals, where to find the best equipment, how to attract more customers through equipment facilitation and most importantly, the basic types of industrial kitchen equipment. If your situation is the same then you are in the right place. Let’s take a look at the main types of commercial kitchen equipment:
- Refrigeration EquipmentRefrigeration equipment is necessary for a food service establishment because it prevents your food from spoiling or melting. Although refrigerators and freezers are essential, different types of the restaurant will need various features and capacities. Fortunately, there are various types of refrigerators to choose from, so you can find the right one for your kitchen, whether you are opening a fancy Italian restaurant or a fast-casual joint.
- Commercial GrillWhether you are making delicious sandwiches, flipping pancakes on a griddle, or adding appetising grill marks to your steaks, the commercial grill is a crucial part of your kitchen. The grill comes in all sorts of sizes, shapes, and types, making it easy to find an option, which will perfectly meet the needs of your kitchen.
- Salamander BroilersThis is a valuable piece of equipment for pizzerias, sandwich shops, and bakeries, because they allow you to finish off your dishes before serving them to your customers. They are used for the top of your dishes and melts cheese on top of your sandwich and other dishes to entice your customers.
- GriddlesGriddles are an ideal piece of equipment to cook different foods such as burgers, breakfast foods, and grilled sandwiches. Due to its versatility, it has become an essential appliance for any foodservice establishment. There are many different types of countertop griddles, which are perfect for small restaurants or food trucks.
- Chef KnivesA sharp set of chef knives is crucial to the chef in any foodservice setting. It comes in many different sizes and styles allowing chefs multiple options to pick one that best suits their task.
- Commercial ShelvingShelving helps foodservice setting to stay organised and it can be used to store and organise anything from food items to dinnerware. Many types of shelves are heavy-duty permitting them to hold lots of products without fastening.
- Washing EquipmentHand and dishwashing stations are important for your restaurant to look clean. A hand washing station is crucial to help prevent the spread of foodborne illnesses and bacteria. Commercial restaurant dishwasher comes with all the bells and whistles your business needs like automatically dispensing dishwashing detergent and keeping water at the set temperature.
Commercial kitchen equipment plays a vital role in a restaurant. To cook food properly, it’s important to have the right industrial kitchen equipment. It is ideal to find a company that provides all kinds of advanced and quality kitchen equipment for the commercial premises.
Created on Feb 14th 2020 06:12. Viewed 366 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.