7 Carpet Cleaning Gold Coast Secretsby Sophie Amy Carpet Cleaning Services
We all are fully aware how timely carpet cleaning Gold Coast performed by the professionals can be helpful in prolonging the life of this product. But other than timely cleaning done by the professionals, a lot more is required to keep them shining like new for longer periods. There are a number of steps that you can take on your own to ensure that the product suffers as less blows as possible and some of them have been discussed in the post. But, these steps don’t mean at all that you are then free to skip the services of the professionals.
While DIY steps mentioned in the article are for immediate prevention, the services offered by carpet cleaning Tweed Heads professionals are for long-term safeguarding of the products. Therefore, in other words, it can be said that it is the cooperation of both DIY steps and professional services that will protect these expensive carpets.
Blot Stains – Don’t Scrub or Rub
- If you are tackling a spillage, experts from carpet cleaning Gold Coast recommend that you should do nothing other than bloating the stain from outside to inside and for this, a clean towel or paper towel can be used.
- A lot of harm would be caused, if you decide to scrub or agitate to stain as this way, the fibre will get damaged for sure and this will also help the stain get permanent there.
Never Use a Shop Bought Stain Remover
- A number of companies offer carpet stain remover with a claim that the carpet will become absolutely stain-free, but it is recommended to not trust upon any of them at all.
- The reason is that in 90 percent cases, the claim is fake because they stay ineffective on the stains and it has also been reported that they can cause some irreparable damage to carpets and fabrics.
- In this regards, the best solution is recommended by carpet cleaning Gold Coast experts that just use plain cold water, a mild vinegar solution for safe removal of stains.
- In this regards, they even say that you should avoid any stain removal products sold in high street stores and supermarkets.
Follow a Proven Safe & Effective Stain Removal Process
Here’s how you can safely deal with many common spills and stains using vinegar and water:
- Blot up the immediate visible spillage.
- Continue to blot the stain with dry cloths.
- Mix fresh water and white vinegar at a ratio of 4:1.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and spray over the area.
- Blot the area to remove excess moisture and repeat by separating and blotting.
- Spread kitchen towels over the area.
- Place a weight on top of the towels to absorb and dry.
- Leave for a couple of hours.
Some other important tips given by carpet cleaning Tweed Heads experts are –
- Easily Remove Wax Using Heat
- Vacuum Regularly
- Invest In Quality Carpet & Fabric Protection
- Follow A Proven Safe & Effective Stain Removal Process
- Invest In Professional Carpet Cleaning Gold Coast (Every 6 – 18 Months)
Created on Oct 14th 2019 00:53. Viewed 259 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.