7 Benefits of Massage Therapiesby Dexus Media SEO expert
What is the Way to Massage and 7 Benefits of Massage Therapies?
Feeling stressed after a long day of work? Head to the nearest spa and opt for a massage therapy. Here are some of its benefits.
1. Boosts Energy: A massage therapy can help reduce your fatigue by eliminating blockages in the body’s meridians or invisible energy lines. It also helps to increase mental alertness.
2. Boosts immunity: Massage therapies increase the response of lymphocytes - a type of white blood cell, which improves the body’s resistance to diseases.
3. Relaxes body: Going in for a body massage helps relieve pain by healing damaged muscle tissues. It improves blood circulation leading to increased supply of oxygen and other nutrients to the muscles.
4. Reduces Anxiety: Massage therapies reduce anxiety by lowering levels of the stress-hormone, cortisol and increasing levels of serotonin, the happiness hormone in the body. They are also effective in lowering blood pressure.
5. De-Toxify your Body: Sweat is essential for the skin to eliminate toxins. Going in for spa therapies like body wraps promote sweating, which detoxifies the body and restores metabolism to its normal state.
6. For a Glowing Skin: If you are attending a wedding, make sure you head for a massage prior to the function. Spa therapies like facials and body polishes uses gentle exfoliation techniques to remove dead skin cells and stimulate new cell growth which gives you healthy, glowing skin.
7. Anti-Aging Properties: Body wraps and anti-aging facials firm up loose skin and treat the unsightly appearance of cellulite, revealing younger-looking skin.
How do I try It?
A Boston-based dermatologist, explains that the massage is typically made of a series of gentle flowing strokes along the skin surface. If you want to give it a shot, you can visit a licensed massage therapist or certain spas who often the treatment.
But you can also try it at home. If you are up for the DIY method, then consider these tips shared with In Style by Joanna Vargas, celebrity facialist and founder of Joanna Vargas Salon and Skin Care Collection.
Start at the base of the neck, on the sides where your arteries are, says Vargas. Next, she says to massage in gentle circles upwards, towards the jaw, up the sides of the face, and around the eyes. "This will help coax nutrients into the tissue.
The Way to Massage is as Follows:
Hair Massage - Use hand fingers for hair massage. Easy-Turn the fingers round the skin on the head skin. This will increase blood circulation of the skin of the head and not even break the hair. Keep in mind that hair massage should not be done with excessive pressure or by rubbing it. This can harm your hair.
Head Massage - You can make head massages yourself or someone else. Generally, head massage is more beneficial for someone else because it is not easy to massage yourself properly. There are many techniques used to make head massages, a professional massage therapist can do it well. Head massaging can be done by lying or sitting. this is up to you.
Body Massage - Body Massage is your whole-body massage. Body pressure is put on the body with a slight pressure. After that, every limb of the legs, hands, waist etc. is massaged. This increases blood flow throughout the body. You can use oil or cream to body massage.
Foot Massage - The massage of the soles is called foot massage. The paw is massaged in it. Most of the fatigue is found in the sarees while working all day, but massaging your feet tends to disappear completely. Foot massage also reduces the problem of swelling, pain etc.
Face Massage - You have to come up with some simple techniques to massage face. Face Massage You can make your face while washing, facial or cleansing. Choose a mild cream to massage the face that suits your skin. Put the cream on the face and massage with fingers, round and round.
If you want the best Body Massage Parlour in Jaipur, then you can book the Massage table at our Parlour.
Created on May 30th 2019 03:51. Viewed 325 times.