6 Hair Myths Creating More Problems For Your Hairby Adorablehair Suppliers Wholesale Human Hair Distributors and Vendors in I
Hair issues are an inevitable part of our lifestyle. With time, the problems associated with hair have soared. But in most cases, what one thinks as a problem is not the actual problem itself. In this article, we have compiled a list of some common hair myths that will help you to figure out what exactly works on your hair.
Hair Myths That Shouldn't Believe Any Longer
- For fast hair growth, regular trim is required: According to hair experts working in collaboration with reputed hair vendors in India, hair growth remains unaffected by trimming. The reason behind it is quite simple as growth of hair takes place at the scalp. But one cannot neglect the fact that experts often recommend us trimming our hair once a month. It has a certain advantage too. Generally, frayed tips deprive the hair from its natural volume and cause irreparable damages and breaking to your hair locks. Thus, when chopped off, your hair gives a healthy look.
- Plucking of gray hair is forbidden: This is hilarious to know that this myth floated when people pulled one ‘gray’ from their hair and more grays started to bloom. You cannot accuse the plucking for this as one gray eventually gives rise to more grays. With time, your hair would tend to lose its rigidness and at some point, it would stop growing. Plucking your gray is not actually an issue. Every Gray is an embedded experience in itself. Cherish the silvers or paint them in a different color.
- Hair shedding results out of shampooing: People strongly believe that shampooing causes hair shedding. But this is not certainly the case. If you are hair is falling in the shower, it can shed anywhere else too. Refraining from shampooing is not a solution , it is actually the cause of another problem. Accumulation of natural oils can lead to swelling which can mark a halt to hair growth. The real issue is often un-addressed. You should consult a doctor and find out the cause behind your hair thinning.
- For healthy hair locks, brushing is mandatory: You would be surprised to hear that brushing your hair for a hundred time in a day is not the best thing to do. Over-brushing can ruin the texture and appearance of your hair cuticles. Brush when needed not when desired. Keep them de-tangled.
- Dandruff and dry scalp are synonyms: Do you too think that dandruff is a cause of dry scalp? But folks, dandruff thrives in oily scalp! Surprised? Hair experts say that dandruff is an outcome of a particular type of yeast that spreads out in an oily setting. The natural reaction of your body to this yeast is termed as dandruff. ‘Wash your scalp with an anti-dandruff shampoo and keep it for a few minutes and then rinse off.’ recommends established hair vendors in India offering wholesale human hair at genuine factory prices.
- Wrap a towel around your wet hair: Towel drying leads to hair roughness which can open room for breakage. Here is a better way to deal with your hair. To shed off the excess water, use a soft towel and squeeze it gently on your head. Further, grab a wide-toothed comb to de-tangle your hair flows.
Tell us in the comment below how many of the hair myths you actually believed to be the truth? What are you waiting for? Immediately grab the top-notch quality wholesale human hair at competitive prices. Hope you found this article informative. For any query or suggestion, feel free to connect with us!
More info, Visit: Adorablehairsuppliers
Created on Dec 11th 2018 07:53. Viewed 41 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.