5 Tips that Help Every Moving Aspirant While Signing Moving Contract with Packers and Moversby Deepak Kumar Logistics Expert
Shifting from one place to the other, from one city to the other has become a perennial truth of our lives. People love to keep on changing their city of abode and to make the cumbersome process of shifting a cakewalk by hiring the best moving organizations. If you reside in Patiala and want to shift to Delhi, you will aggressively hunt for Movers and Packers in Patiala and wish to go through all the allied terms related to shifting. If you want to lessen your complexities at the time of shifting, it is quite crucial to sign a moving contract with your moving company. Are you also looking forward to signing a moving contract soon? If yes, you must be looking forward to having some tips regarding signing a moving contract. So, to accomplish your wish just scroll below and enjoy some precious tips in this regard:
1. Look for Basic Information in your Moving Contract: A moving the contract is proof that you are availing of shifting services at a due date from
your moving company. So, it is obligatory to check the basic information in
your moving contract such as the name and address of your moving company. Apart
from this your name, and address, and the moving date on which you will be
receiving moving services must be mentioned in the contract.
2. Check for the Services that have been
mentioned in your Moving Contract: At the time of relocation, people want
to avail of different kinds of relocation services as per their needs. So, if
the moving organization has agreed to render you particular moving services,
kindly check your moving contract for the same. It will help you to cross-check
the authenticity and sincerity of your moving organization.
3. Check for the Information on Rates and Costs in your Contract: Every moving contract must contain information regarding the prices of the moving services as well. So, whenever signing your moving contract, you must look for the clauses regarding moving rates of your services, additional charges if any, types of estimate the company is offering you such as binding or non-binding. Only if you check this information on your moving contract, then only think of signing a copy of the contract. If you don’t find a price-related clause on your contract, just ask you are concerned the company’s professionals to incorporate the clause related to the price in the contract.
4. Check for Clause related to Insurance: The safety and security of your precious goods are extremely important. Therefore, if your concerned moving company has agreed upon providing insurance, don’t forget to check the clause related to insurance. Also, ask the company to state the type of insurance services in the clause. For instance, if the company is offering transit insurance or all-inclusive insurance it must be mentioned in the clause very clearly.
5. Check for Miscellaneous Details on your
Contract: It is extremely important to check for miscellaneous information
on your contract signed. You must look for the clause regarding:
ØOrigin and delivery address of the goods
Ø The goods pickup and delivery dates
Ø Time on which the company professionals expect to receive the services
Ø Method of payment
Ø Method of dispute settlement if any between the company and the service recipient
Ø Tax rates and GST Charges if any
Ø Documents that the moving aspirant must carry for validation at the time of shifting
Created on Dec 6th 2019 04:36. Viewed 720 times.