5 Tasty Diwali-Special Sweets you need to Tryby Ayushi Mittal Blogger
Diwali – the festival of lights is accompanied by good food and a lot of guests. Although the trends of food items are changing and people want to try something exciting every year. But, have you forgotten the traditional sweets in the excitement of trying the new dishes. I know your diet is stopping you from trying all the succulent sweets, but don’t you want to have at least one piece of each of the sweets mentioned below. Especially when you can order them at a desirable cost with the help of Big Basket Offers at TalkCharge, you don’t have to wait for more reasons.
Let’s start with our list:
1. Burfi: We all have tried this mouth-watering sweet and know how it can make us lost in its sweetness and smoothness. They usually come coated with a layer of silver and even with many dry fruits like pistas, almonds and more. Barfi comes in various shapes like diamond, square and even round, so why to miss such a sweet that cannot only impress you with its taste but also with its look. My favorite is Kaju Katli and whenever it’s Diwali time, I completely forget about my diet and indulge in eating a lot of sweets. You can buy some enticing types of barfis at low prices at Big Basket. For enjoying such a sweet at a sweet price, you can use the Big Basket coupons at TalkCharge.
2. Gulab Jamun: It was introduced in medieval India and at the time of festivals, it is consumed by most of the people around the country. And at the time of Diwali, it is the highest selling sweet. Made up of milk solids and freshly curdled milk, you can even find it with dry fruits in it. After a good dinner or lunch, this sweet provides an enhanced flavor to your mouth.
3. Coconut Ladoo: You can call it nariyal ka ladoo and could found it in every sweet shop during Diwali. It is very much famous in Maharashtra and since the time of Chola Empire, it is being consumed by the Indians. So, let this enticing sweet impress you with its mesmerizing flavor. Buy a pack at low rates with Big Basket online shopping now.
4. Ras Malai: This sweet consisting sugary white cream containing yellow colored balls of chhana. It is decorated with cardamom and offers the flavor of malai mixed with saffron. You can’t miss this one, as it tastes no less than a faluda and is consumed cold.
5. Kalakand: It is created with sweetened and solidified milk and paneer. It is originally from Alwar in Rajasthan, but it didn’t take long for it to make a special place in the heart of all the Indians. Although the original recipe takes a very long time, nowadays it can even be prepared in 15 minutes with quick recipes. You can buy a pack at an amazing price with the Big Basket voucher at TalkCharge.
I hope, you are convinced now that during Diwali you just can’t stay away from sweets even if you want to. So, order your favorite one now by using Big Basket coupon code available at TalkCharge.
Created on Oct 30th 2018 08:54. Viewed 462 times.