5 Reasons why you shouldn't use WordPressby Dipti Kumari Digital Marketing
You must be reading this article either because you also don't like WordPress and you are here to solidify your reasons or else you are planning to start off with WordPress and are confused whether you should go with it or not.
If you are any one of the above-mentioned people then I hope this article helps you in making your decision better.
So, as you already know that WordPress has the monopoly of web development with a majority of websites running on WordPress but very few people know that the majority of the websites are using WordPress CMS and are actually not built on WordPress.
So, when it comes to CMS, there is hardly anyone better than WordPress. But in the current times with many businesses shifting to the online space, the competition has increased very much and you have to focus on those advantages that are beneficial in boosting your online sales and provide a better customer experience on your website.
That is why new website development platforms and frameworks have been incoming and people have recognized their advantages. People have understood the importance of website builders, the benefits of JAMstack, and the scalability of static site generators. So, here are 5 reasons why you shouldn't use WordPress in 2021:
1) Site Speed: Today, no one is going to spend time on your website if it is slow because people have multiple options. WordPress websites are slow and that is because of the plugins that are used on these websites.
2) Frequent Breakdowns: A WordPress website will face many breakdowns repeatedly and that will affect your online sales as well as you might lose customers due to this.
3) Less secure: Though WordPress offers security plugins but due to its popularity the hackers have found ways to hack into a WordPress website.
4) Not scalable: When it comes to scalability, developers have been looking for alternatives but since the inception of JAMstack it has become JAMstack vs WordPress and that is because JAMstack is offering scalability with speed and security which WordPress cannot. If you plan to scale up your business then you don't want to get into redevelopment you want a framework that supports that and WordPress has failed in that. But with JAMstack that's possible.
5) Poor SEO: You would want a website that appears in Google search results and for that, you need a good SEO. WordPress doesn't offer that good SEO because of the plugins and taking control of that is very necessary.
So, you must have understood that JAMstack is one thing that can be used in the place of WordPress and you should definitely try it. Though it is not a web development platform. It is a web development architecture. So keep that in mind.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Sep 21st 2021 07:09. Viewed 149 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.