5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cheap SEO Servicesby 7 Seas Solutions Digital marketing company in India
5 Reasons to Avoid Affordable SEO Services
Finding yourself falling for the cheap SEO services trap? Seems too irresistible right? But before you go rushing for this “don’t miss out, grab it!” deal have you stopped to consider the wreckage that it can cost your business? We don’t want that to happen to you and that is why our blog explains why you need to avoid opting for these services and what you need to look out for. So let’s get started!
So what are Cheap SEO Services?
This appears obvious but just hear us out. The word “cheap” is subjective. Here’s a great example:
Suppose your business generates billions in revenue then $5000 may seem cheap to you. And if your company earns in less than six figures, paying that for services may seem preposterous to you. Regardless of what it means in your situation, the most befitting statement for this argument is this:
Great SEO isn’t cheap!
Let us show you why a company that provides low-cost SEO services is one to watch out for and isn’t a good idea to begin with.
1. There’s Not Much That Can Be Done with a Low SEO Budget – Regardless of all the things, some SEO providers promise, remember there are only so many actions that can be taken on a low SEO budget. The only actions that can be taken are ones that are time-critical, not capital-dependent. So what are these time-critical activities? They can be anywhere from keyword research, page-level optimization and some technical optimization. We are referring to “technical” here because the help of a developer is needed to carry on some activities and Developers Cost Money. So you can only go so far.
Now more often than not individuals tend to think “something is better than nothing” although that might be true in some scenarios, it isn’t in the case of SEO. It’s necessary to remind yourself that SEO services that are cheap do not include high-end activities that are required for an increase in organic search growth.
The most capital intensive and important growth activities are content and backlinks. And these are little to none with service providers that offer cheap SEO packages and since such companies don’t have the principal amount required they end up:
- Not providing quality content
- Not having time to do link outreach
- Can’t pay for publishing content on high-quality sites.
Firstly with low-quality SEO content creation, you could end up embarrassing your brand and second since it’s time critical, these companies can use black hat techniques that can have your site penalized and that is a world of trouble to be in. The trouble you could easily avoid in the first place.
2. Losing more than just money in the long run – Now you might be wondering how can you lose money if you’re going to opt for cheap SEO packages? Well, there’s more involved than what meets the eye. We understand that you’re on the lookout for something that helps you get the most profit out of your business and there’s nothing wrong with that. But think of it this way: If you saw two phones: One was a little cheaper than the other but the one that’s expensive has features that you absolutely need to get any work done successfully. Which one would you buy? The decision sounds easy, right?
But that’s not all. Cost isn’t immediate. It has consequences. Sometimes in more forms than others. Keeping this in mind is absolutely crucial- low-cost SEO services are ought to land you in a penalty. So even if the low quality and cheap approach work in the short-term, you will end up in troubled waters later on if your site gets penalized and will have to hire another agency to get this penalty removed. Think of all the time and money you’ll be wasting. And worse, you may never recover the traffic levels that you had prior to this. No one wants to be in that circumstance. So don’t you think it’s good to do it the right way by paying more?
3. You don’t acquire any assets – Previously we stated the importance of content and backlinks for organic search growth and we cannot exaggerate enough! They are assets for your business and just like all assets they mean value in the long term.
Here’s the bad news: Cheap SEO services won’t provide you any substantial assets. This is because there’s a lack of the principal amount needed for creating quality content and to acquire high-quality link placements.
4. SEO is about Dedication – SEO is not a cakewalk. It requires utter dedication and patience as the first few months is like a one-sided affair- spend more time and money and wait for the results. Avoid companies that provide low-cost SEO services and make big promises that sound too good to be true. Have patience and make sure you give your digital marketing services in experienced hands which brings us to our next and last point.
5. Experience is invaluable – Companies that offer SEO services with a low cost have to hire cheap labor because they do not have enough capital to hire knowledgeable experts. And always remember that good agencies have proven experts that can give you the results your business is looking for. So, of course, they don’t work for below-par pay.
Hiring best SEO company for your business is a crucial decision and shouldn’t be taken lightly. It’s time to shun out such cheap SEO services and go for quality ones because money matters and what little you spend should be well-thought out.
Created on Jul 31st 2019 01:49. Viewed 432 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.