5 Reasons To Go Jiva Ayurvedic Centre For Home Remedies Treatmentby jiva ayurveda Jivaayurveda
Ayurveda – considered to be the oldest and natural healing system that has stood the test of time. Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that stands for ‘science of life’. The main aim of Ayurveda is to make people lead a healthy and balanced life without painful, complicated surgeries or prescribed drugs. Today, Ayurveda is a recognized and accepted form on medical science that provides treatment for inflammatory, digestive, autoimmune and hormonal disorders, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- High blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Perimenopausal problems
- Premenstrual cramps
Ayurvedic home remedies include balanced, healthy diet, lifestyle changes and herbal remedies to bring balance into the body. Ayurveda is now popular in every segment of the society and that is why more and more people are going to the good Ayurvedic centre for the treatment. Unlike the western medical treatment where one treatment fits all, the practitioner in the Ayurvedic centre into account every individual and his/her prakriti, body type, energy levels, tendencies and doshas (vata, pitta and kapha) into account before prescribing any treatment.
Ayurveda firmly believes that every human being is a model of this universe. The dynamic force, also known as doshas in Ayurveda, and the basic matter determine the health and disease in a person and the medicinal impact of any item, like plant, mineral etc. Ayurvedic home remedies relies heavily on diet, lifestyle and exercise to balance the vitiation of the doshas. This treatment is tailor made according to the patient’s constitution or prakriti.
Ayurvedic home remedies provides holistic treatment to the patient by treating the disorder from the root and how it is attached to the patient’s lifestyle, thoughts and beliefs rather than just eliminating the symptoms.
There are various benefits of ayurvedic home remedies over the western medical sciences. We are providing you some exceptional advantages of ayurvedic home remedies:
- Ayurvedic home remedies include meditation, yoga, breathing exercises and herbal treatment. These practices have a soothing effect on mind. Pranayama and breathing exercises calm the mind and lower the stress and anxiety levels. These exercises also have a great role in calming the nerves, While the western medical science has an adverse impact on the hormones, ayurvedic home remedies result in better sleep and improved hormonal activities.
- Ayurvedic home remedies have no side effects on the body as it includes natural herbs and medicines prepared from fruits, spices and herbs. These ingredients cure the disease without causing any other issue in the body in terms of allergy and/or side effects.
- Though allopathic and western medical treatment is more advanced and modern in terms of technology, it is still not able to give answers to diseases like Jaundice, Piles, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc. Ayurvedic home remedies, on the other hand has provided natural and safe treatment to these diseases.
- The herbs used in Ayurvedic home remedies are holistic and they help in the absorption and digestion of food. Not just that, these herbs are refreshing for the mind as well as the body and soul. Unlike the allopathic medicines which are just a supplement of proteins, minerals and vitamins, Ayurvedic home remedies include medicine that are beneficial for the overall wellness of the patient.
- Most of the allopathic and western medicines are not able to cleanse our system. Ayurvedic home remedies, on the other hand, not only cures and manages the disease, it also aids in cleansing and decontaminating the body.
Advantages and treatment from Ayurvedic home remedies are cheaper in comparison to other medicine systems. Thanks to its balanced and safe line of treatment, a lot of people are now embracing Ayurveda for a healthy, healthy and blissful life.
Created on Feb 6th 2018 07:03. Viewed 161 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.