5 key ways in which our website development company offers top B2B websitesby GNEC Media Bulk SMS Service, Web Development
Summary: Just like B2B businesses differ from B2C businesses, so does their requirements when it comes to a business website. B2B businesses need distinct features and functionalities such as different customer segmentation, pricing and personalization for bulk order volumes and more.
We can't discard that online business has a significant specialty in customer item stores. While B2C brands make up a lot of the online retailers' space, the business-to-business clients speak to some of the best online organisations. B2B brands need just as much internet business programming as online retailers. They are the ones who supply the products that fuel the B2C stores. Business-to-business organisations have their classification since they serve a market of organisations and associations, instead of individual shoppers.
Rather than over the traditional approach of using phone calls or e-mail, a wholesale business is far easier to run on with an e-commerce website. It makes the overall work-flow smooth for your business operations as well as your clients.
Not all e-commerce sites are equipped to handle B2B transactions. Therefore, getting a dedicated business website from our top-notch web development company in India can help you in ways more than one.
1. Segmented Customer Groups: Customers are equal for a B2C business but as we that wholesalers deal in large quantities with customers of different scales. We allow our wholesale clients to segment their clients into groups. You can further set pricing, minimum order requirement, promotions, payment etc. for each segment.
2. Personalized Catalogue and Pricing: For your different customer groups, you can sell at different prices. When you offer different products to your different clients at different price points, the clients will reach out to you via online, call or e-mail to get their orders fulfilled.
3. Volume Orders and Discount: While B2B businesses already deal in selling the products in bulk as cases or packs; you still might want to offer a discount to those who order in really large quantities. Our client-oriented website development company delivers the website that is customized as per your requirements.
4. Restricted Access: Say you are already running short on the stock and don’t want to entertain any new clients. No problem, you will be able to restrict the access for any new user and allow your existing customers to view or order from you.
5. Minimum Order Quantity: MOQ is the lowest quantity of product that a store is willing to sell. Our developers will offer you a website wherein you will be able to set the MOQ and other similar features like Minimum Order Amount, Maximum Order Quantity per Product, etc.
Launching a B2B e-commerce site requires a great deal of efforts and changes. You need the strategy, you need to invest in customer relations. Also, you will need reliable web development services which we can deliver. Kindly, contact us now for more information.
Created on Nov 6th 2020 05:33. Viewed 51 times.