5 hill stations you must visit nearby Puneby Shruti Singh SEO
Being the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune is located at a distance of around 12 km from India’s financial capital Mumbai. For the passionate tourists who wish to spend their vacation in this wonderful city, hotels in Pune offer a wide range of affordable, neat and comfortable accommodations. Read further to know some of the hill stations a tourist should not miss in Pune while making a vacation with the loved ones.
1. Lonavala: Lonavala is considered to be the most sought-after getaway from the city of Pune. It is a perfect escapade for the people who wish to spend their weekends with their near and dear ones. Also, this place is well known for various kinds of delicious ‘Chikki’ which as jaggery and groundnut as its ingredients. Tourists who love nature should not miss this picture-perfect location.
2. Khandala: Undoubtedly, Khandala is known to be the prominent weekend getaway location near Pune. Besides having a stunning scenic beauty, this place has an excellent climate, and more often one can enjoy the fog in its places around. Some of the wonderful natural beauties include the amazing waterfalls and few sparkling lakes. Tourists who are accompanying their loved ones will surely feel the thrill at the wonderful location.
3. Malshej Ghat: Known to be an amazing slope station is a perfect choice for the people who love natural environments such as lakes, mountains and waterfalls. Busy people who wish to withdraw from stressful life can surely enjoy this paradise which has magnificent scenic beauties around it. Some of the key attractions include the places like Malshej falls, the delightful Pimpalgaon dam and Ajoba Hill. Undoubtedly, these attractions will be enchanting for any tourist.
4. Mahabaleshwar: Located at the height of 1300 meters above the sea level, this hill province is one of the best weekend getaways for the people in Mumbai and Pune. This wonderful and picturesque hill station is located near Pune and is known for stunning climate and amazing greeneries. Travellers can enjoy the amazing beauty of Krishna River which makes this location a perfect hill station for relaxation.
5. Matheran: Known to be a little hill station in the country Matheran is situated in Raigad district near Pune. Preserved as a heritage site by UNESCO, this location is a perfect location for the honeymooners due to its calm and charm environment. It has a special attraction as it is the only automobile-free hill station in Asia.
So, if you are planning your next vacation to Pune with your loved ones, do not miss to visit some of the above- mentioned hill stations around this amazing city. While booking the hotels in Pune near airport, you should browse the hotel’s websites in order to evaluate yourself the quality of accommodation as well check the testimonials shared by the guests.
Created on Jun 26th 2018 07:42. Viewed 100 times.