5 Fabulous Reasons to Wear Banarasi Sareesby Alisha Patel Fashion Designer & Blogger Banarasi sarees look stunning with their immaculate beauty. Consisting of one of the finest weaves of India, the pure Banarasi silk sarees are highly popular for their zari work, intricate embroidery and gold borders. The lavish look and fine silk of these sarees attract immediate attention of anyone. For all the ‘would-be’ brides and for those who are planning to attend any wedding ceremony, we give you five fantastic reasons as to why Banarasi sarees should be worn by every woman.
- Look Irresistibly Beautiful – The bright and beautiful colors along with numerous adorable patterns make Banarasi sarees look very graceful. The Banarasi silk sarees allure you with varied floral motifs, wide borders, vivid hues and intricacy of their delicately woven fabric. Banarasi sarees come in different types and the most popular ones include the pure banarasi silk sarees, banarasi georgette sarees, chignon Banarasi sarees, organza Banarasi sarees and Banarasi sarees in chiffon, silk and georgette.
- Provide Elegant & Opulent Look – Embellished mostly with beautiful gold threads and astonishing golden borders, these Indian sarees give you the desired luxurious look. The golden weaved work on these Banarasi sarees look like a jewel added to attire! These rich-looking Indian sarees have a compelling sheen on them. This sheen not just adds to the richness of any Banarasi saree but also marks celebration and happiness.
- Available in Various Vibrant Shades & Patterns – Be it the scarlet red or the deep purple, bright yellow or the deep green, cool lilac or the aquamarine hue – the options for colors are many when it comes to choosing your favorite color in any Banarasi silk saree. The availability of modern and traditional patterns in these sarees give you the freedom to pick a design of your own choice. The wide collection of Indian sarees at PanashIndia has got imposing traditional patterns and the most modern ones too so that you can always choose what you want.
- Made of Excellent Quality Material – Banarasi sarees are carefully woven using the best weaving techniques. You won’t believe but it’s a fact that each piece of silk prepared for Banarasi saree takes almost 5-6 weeks to get completed. The finesse in work and use of best techniques provide excellent quality to these beautiful sarees.
- Easy Online Shopping of Banarasi Sarees – Shopping Banarasi saree online is quite easy! You can come across beautiful and rich collections of banarasi silk sarees while visiting online stores like Panash India. Including the best weaving techniques, breathtaking patterns, impressive prints and dazzling colors we provide you banarasi sarees in the best affordable rates. Our handcrafted sarees consist of finest fabrics that last forever! Visiting us once will compel you to visit over and over again!
Created on Oct 12th 2017 03:12. Viewed 128 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.