5 Best known backup plugins of WP by using the web development servicesby GNEC Media Bulk SMS Service, Web Development
The less known facts about WP is that all the plugins are not especially useful for your website. To save you from the unnecessary research, we the best web development company has come up with a revised section of plugins that are most useful for your website. Sounds like real fun. Isn’t it??
So, let us jump into the Line OF various plugins that has ruled the industry for a while:
1. WP time capsule: It is a free back up login plugin that backs up your WordPress website daily to Dropbox, Amazon S3 or Google Drive. Because of its free nature, it is a great plugin used by many for keeping a backup of the files in which particular changes could be made, instead of storing the entire site every time. The data can be stored in cloud storage applications like Dropbox. Moreover, it restores data based on the revision history. Sounds cool? Yay!!
2. Back-up guard: This is one of the electrifying tools that has more value than the name! It is principally used to simplify and backup and restore process. Some of the prime features are to, facilitate unlimited backup, unlimited restores, cancellation of the back-up process, and even customization of the back-up process to choose specific folders to keep up. This is a One-click backup of data indicating a quick and easy process.
3. BackupBuddy: This integrating tool has been in the news for a while that have protected more than half a million WordPress websites since 2010 with its easy to backup, restore and move feature. Here back-ups can be scheduled and can be effectively stored in an offsite location. We have also seen that the email notifications for the backup process are amicably easy and transparent. However, the unique technology comes at a price starting from $80.
4. Duplicator: It is like BackupBuddy, however, it can easily clone a website from various locations, and as it has a larger data base, it can create a backup as per your convenience and restores quite conveniently.
5. BlogVault: It is a trending WordPress backup service used by more than 85,000 WordPress websites. It automatically backups your website once any new changes are introduced on its servers, that also by encryption, making it more secure and safe for your business ordeal.
Wrapping it up, these are the 5 thumb rule backup plugins for your business website. We are a promising website development company in Delhi that has assured success in all the development forms across the world. Feel free to call us or visit us at www.gnecmedia.com if you feel the urge to communicate with our developers or us.
Summary: Plugins are the massive software responsible for various functionalities. One of the prime elements, in business ordeals, is that of back-ups and there are plenty of them too! You need an expert to identify the best backup plugins in town.
Created on Nov 23rd 2020 06:32. Viewed 64 times.