5 Advantage of Apeejay International School IB Programby RAJ KAMAL Technology, Travel,Health & Medical
It is said that Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. As a parent, what concerns you most is the future of your child. Things inculcated during childhood, endure all throughout life. Thus, it becomes essential to ensure that what education your child is exposed to.
Apeejay International School IB Program, aims to develop a strong core of the innate human values to inspire students to lead a meaningful and wholesome life. Our IB program keeps your child in tune with the international studying standards that focus on enhancing practical skills and overall development of your child.
1. Worldwide Acceptance: The most important aspect of IB program is that it is recognized worldwide. Based out of Switzerland; Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize are some of the well-known nations to name a few that follow IB Program.
2. Balanced Educational Experience: The advent of technology and communication has heralded a paradigm shift in the educational landscape. Apeejay International’s IB program provides a balanced approach where students can choose their subjects according to their skills and preference. It focuses on adopting holistic approach and help students develop curiosity on various subjects.
3. Enabling out-of-the-box thinking: Apeejay International School IB Program is broad and balanced in its approach. Classified into three categories as per the age limit of the students, it focusses on experiential faculties along with academic rigour.
Primary year program helps students become:
- Learners, inquirers and thinkers
- Understand international mindedness
- Develop better perspectives
Secondary year program (grades VI – X) helps students by:
- Developing conceptual ideas
- Creative Thinking
Our International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (grades XI-XII) helps students experience
· Out-of-classroom activities and experiences
· Learning Enhancement Programme, such as theatre, photography, film review, Indian & western music, robotics, coding and sports like Golf, football, cricket, tennis etc.
· Develop excellent breadth and depth of knowledge on different subjects
Appropriate for profile building: Recently, a new trend has emerged where competitive exams have started giving some weight to co-curricular activities as well. For those parents seeking to develop a rich profile of their child, IB Program at Apeejay International School serves as an apt curriculum.
Edge for Overseas Competitive Exams: As mentioned earlier, IB is a globally recognized curriculum followed by many countries. Thus, it is no surprise that it forms a strong base and gives you an edge over other students when preparing for the entrance exams of foreign universities.
Created on Jan 24th 2019 06:17. Viewed 313 times.