Strengths and weaknesses of IKEA - A SWOT Analysisby John Cooper Academic Writer
The marketing strategies of IKEA could be understood by the SWOT analysis of the company. This analysing tool is effective in understanding the present internal and external environmental factors of the company. If we conduct the SWOT analysis of IKEA we would get to know about the strengths and weakness of the company. The future opportunities and the market threats are also discussed in the SWOT analysis. The case study of the company would be drafted without any hassle after the analysis.
· Giving customers the highest value ion product designing as well as pricing.
· Smart use of the raw materials and resources available to the company
· Effective logistics and warehouse management
· Brand quality and high brand name of the company
· Unique features and build of the furniture
· Not quite successful in maintaining same quality of product in some countries
· Communication gap in the supply chain
· Faced some controversies in the environmental policies
· Environment-friendly manufacturing facilities
· Increasing customer base
· Opportunities to enter new markets
· Expansion of business internationally in recent years
· Entry of similar products in the market
· Companies offering low price for the same products
· Increasing competitors
· Increasing internet services and online shopping
Created on Jan 20th 2020 04:30. Viewed 63 times.