37/5000 THANK YOU CAN LIGHT YOUR LIFE.by Carmen sofia Malinescu affiliate marketing
There are thousands of things we should be grateful for every day, no matter how hard the moment we go through. Here is a list of a few things that can help you be grateful. Gratitude is the essential key when you want to bring good things into your life, so we recommend that you use this list daily and add it to your own list.
1. Be grateful when the sun rises in the morning and shines through the window. It is a sign that you are alive to live another wonderful day.
2. Be grateful for the car you get in every morning and you don't like it anymore. It reminds you that you have things to dream about.
3. Be grateful for the mistakes you make today. They will turn you into a powerful person, and they will bring you the knowledge and wisdom that you did not have before making the mistake.
4. Be grateful for the love you have in your life. Even if you don't have anyone in your life right now, be grateful for the friendship and love you can give yourself.
5. Be grateful for your flaws. This reminds you that there is always room for personal growth and development. Life is boring and devoid of charm for those who are perfect.
6. Be grateful for the cold wind that hits your face when you leave home in the morning. The cold reminds us that we are alive and gives us the opportunity to enjoy the warmth of our breath.
7. Be grateful for the people who hit you in the back. This reminds you of people who are always there for you, no matter what you go through and how hard you are.
8. Be grateful for the music that treads on your nerves. It reminds you that you have healthy ears and you are able to decide what you like and what you don't like.
9. Be grateful for the problems you have, because this reminds you that you have the ability to solve them and improve your life in all its aspects.
Remember to be grateful, for the smallest things in your life! Because you have plenty of water, because you have where to sleep, because you have what to eat. If you can't be thankful, search the Internet to see how people live in India. You will be grateful that you use the newspaper to inform you, and they use it to cover themselves. Maybe then your banal life will look wonderful to you. You will be grateful for every moment of your life considered sad until then and you will begin to discover many moments of joy in it. Thus, the law of attraction will bring you even more joy in your life!
Try this for the exercise: "Thank you for a day". Choose every day an object or experience of your life that will trigger your gratitude. It can be a jewelry, a book, a T-shirt, a baby smile, etc.
On the morning of Thanksgiving, spend a few moments focusing on the respective object. Bring into your soul a strong sense of gratitude for it. When you are fully aware of this feeling of gratitude, say out loud:
"Today I choose to feel grateful for every experience I have. I will find a positive aspect in every attempt I will face, in every moment of frustration and every person I meet. I will make a conscious effort to stay in the present moment, to be aware at all times of the temptation to slip out of this state of gratitude and to be able to restore my emotions and feelings in the right way. This will remind me permanently that I can be grateful for everything and everything, every day, and that I will exercise this freedom of choice during the day dedicated to gratitude. "
"We spend our lives as we spend our days."
Created on Apr 3rd 2020 16:56. Viewed 67 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.