Hotel Meetings Or Home Webinars?by Ronald ~RP~ Pickens
In building your business or in looking into a new one, I'm sure you've been exposed to the hotel meetings that are clear across town and the convenience of home webinars. Have you ever invited your neighbors, family and friends to a huge event at a top notch hotel, only to get there and no one shows up? How about setting up an event in a room seated for 100 people and only 12 show up? Of course this has never happened to you right???
It brings me back to a time where myself and one of my business partners, showed our dedication to the business we were in at that time, by hosting meetings every Thursday. The conference room cost was roughly $90 a night, every Thursday for about 10 months, so I'll let you do the math on that one. :-)
Though we were dedicated enough to be there every Thursday...rain, sleet or snow, despite the lack of support from others, we kept the show going. Eventually, we started doing live video conferences, as a support to the entire rep base. Through doing so, we found that doing webinars to become a better business decision by:
- Being able to reach more people world wide.
- People saving on gas and avoiding traffic.
- Parents not paying for babysitters or rushing to a meeting from work.
Though these were great highlights of doing home webinars, the most effective was putting $360 back in the bank every month. I made a list below of a few webinar platforms you can use, if you are looking to do home webinars for your business. The links are clickable, so that you can review and choose the one that is right for you.
- TalkFusion: Includes video webinars/screen sharing & 8 other cutting edge video tools at $35 monthly.
- GoToMeeting: 30 day free trial, then up to 15 participants at $49 monthly.
- InstantTeleseminar: $1 for a 21 day trial, then $67 monthly.
- LiveHuddle: Free account for up to 3 participants. 10 participants and above start at $30 monthly.
- WebEx: Free 14 day trial for up to 25 participants, then $49 monthly
Hotel meetings are a great way to connect with business partners and new customers, but home webinars are so much easier and cost effective. At least this way you can invite people, without the worry of them not showing up.
Feel Free To Leave A Positive Comment.
Much Success, Stay Blessed & Thanks For Stopping By. :-)
Article Submitter Platinum | Brad C...
The questions posted to our support desk and within the blog here. Hopefull...
Real Estate Investors Marketing | O...
Direct Mail Marketing Letters For Creative Real Estate Investors, Autorespo...
Jibbio.com - The Ultimate "6-in-1" ...
Jibbio.com is the ultimate 6-in-1 online marketing toolset for the small bu...
Created on Feb 21st 2011 09:39. Viewed 275 times.