Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoesby Elaine Ocang
Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1. 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2. 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
3. 1 cup chicken broth
4. 3 pounds red potatoes, thinly sliced
5. 1 (6 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, chopped
6. 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
7. 1 cup frozen peas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and chicken broth in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, ham, 1-3/4 cups of the cheese and peas; stir gently to coat all ingredients.
2. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
3. Bake 1 hour or until heated through and potatoes are tender.
Yield: 15 servings
Â· Calories: 103 kcal
Â· Carbohydrates: 7 g
Â· Dietary Fiber: 3 g
Â· Fat: 6 g
Â· Protein: 3 g
Â· Sugars: 1 g
...:: Natural Pairing - 8 thoughts ...
Learn how to pair food and wine in an EASY way! Natural Pairing is, most li...
Sign Language for Babies and Beyond
Only do we do the usual communication with our eyes - we can now sign to ea...
US Food Crisis Survival
But I now know it's simply not enough. I wasn't taking this seriously enoug...
Created on Aug 22nd 2009 00:33. Viewed 292 times.