Some Thoughts on building Your Network Marketing Businessby Chuck Bartok Veteran Entrepreneur now Sharing
I Found these tips in an old File. They are as true
Today as they were
a Few years ago.
I also made an Audio if You would rather Listen than read.
To hear the Audio Click on this Link
44 Thoughts on Developing a Successful Network
1) Start with written goals and plans!
2) Don't wait for everything to be exactly right to start.
IT NEVER WILL! Start now, with whatever you have.
The things you need will come to you as you work towards your goal.
3) Realize that "rejection" is natural. For every 20 people you contact,
expect 19 "no's" for every "yes." You may
very well do better than that, but expect 19 rejections.
This way, the rejections won't bother you because you expect them.
Also, realize that they're not rejecting YOU - they're simply rejecting an idea.
Just keep moving ahead. Be persistent, ignore the rejections,
and you'll get more than
enough "yes's" to build a highly successful business.
Always remember: Some will. Some won't. So what? Someone's
4) Treat your network marketing business as a serious, full-time business,
and it will become one.
5) Follow-ups are just as important as the initial contact.
If a person hasn't joined yet, following up with more exciting information
can turn the tide.
Many people report that they get
their best people after following up 3-5 times.
6) Be patient. You'll work the hardest your first six months and
get compensated the least. Big incomes never happen overnight in
network marketing. They only come after you've properly shown your
personally-sponsored people how to duplicate your efforts.
Network Marketing is a numbers game.
7) Don't give your Distributors unrealistic expectations.
8) Be willing to invest more money into your business than you
get out of it n the beginning.
9) Don't quit. The only way to fail is if you give up.
10) Contact your upline and get their help and suggestions on how
to grow your business. They will expect you to listen and then TAKE
ACTION based exactly upon the advice they give.
11) Ask for people's opinion on the opportunity. It's a good way
to determine what objections they might have to joining and also
allows you the chance to overcome those objections and sponsor them.
You never recruit, you sponsor. Keep that in mind.
12) Formulate a plan of weekly activity and be persistent in
following it (if you fail to plan, you plan to fail).
Sticking to your plan is essential for success.
13) Assist those you sponsor as much as you can. Help them
sponsor their first level distributors. Let them know that you offer your
support. Teach your distributors the importance of doing the same. In helping
others become successful, you help yourself become successful. It's also a
wonderful way to make life-long friends.
14) Don't mail out a few brochures or contact a few people and
expect the money to start rolling in. Expect to work your business
consistently for 1-2 years before seeing a really substantial income.
15) Though network marketing is one of the few businesses where
you can earn training period. Don't expect large earnings until after
yourself through experience.
16) Don't waste time on skeptics or non-motivated people. They
will NOT succeed in your business or any other.
They do not possess the qualities of a winner
(this includes "rocking-chair advisers" who talk and talk, seeming to know
all the answers, but never act on any of them).
17) Always replace the people in your organization who do not
18) Don't constantly whine and complain to your upline or network
marketing company. Realize that what you accomplish is mainly in your hands
- no one else's. Also realize that, when you see a problem, 90% of the
time there are factors you are unaware of. Don't jump to conclusions. When you
have a problem, present it in a concise letter as positive, constructive
criticism. Offer solutions if possible, too. Not only will this approach get
you better results, but you'll be building your relationship with your
upline/network marketing company instead of tearing it down.
19) Don't do things for your distributors that they should do
themselves - create INDEPENDENT Distributors.
20) FOCUS! You cannot become successful in network marketing
trying to do many things at once. We know of people out there that are
involved in 30+ businesses. That approach is utterly and totally doomed to fail.
21) Always present yourself and your business in a professional
and ethical manner.
22) Stick to the facts. Don't exaggerate the opportunity - it's
actually amazing anyway!
23) Lead by example. Do all the things you want your distributors
24) Learn as much as you can about the company / business you are
working. But do it while you build not before you start!
25) Be duplicate. Avoid promoting your business in any way that
causes your prospects to say to themselves, "Oh, now I see how this network
marketing thing works, but I could never do that." In other words, if you
are to succeed, your prospects must always be able to envision
themselves doing what you're doing.
26) Think BIG! Small desire produces small results just as small fires
produce little heat. Start with MASSIVE all out action from day
one. Do what you are told to do by your upline and do even more of it than you
thought you were capable of. Some people spend 10 years trying to 'be
ready' and never build a business at all!
27) Know that most people crave recognition. RECOGNIZE your
distributors who are doing good things with praise and rewards.
Keep the contact with them close.
28) Communicate constantly! Keep in touch with everyone in your
downline regularly. For your key people, make it daily if possible. The
methods you can use are numerous: voice chat, webpage, newsletters, meetings,
phone calls, email, voice mail, faxes, postcards, Skype etc. .just stay
in close contact!
29) Ask for referrals. Ask, E.g., "Do you know anyone who might
be looking to earn some extra money?"
30) Always be ENTHUSIASTIC!!
31) When you come over new marketing / promotional methods that
are PROVEN to work really well, share them with the people in your
organization. Remember, DUPLICATION.
32) Build a list of contacts. Add to it daily.
33) Listen to tapes, CDs and audio files etc. on network
marketing. Listen again and again until you've totally absorbed them.
34) Don't become obsessed with sponsoring a "heavy hitter."
Instead, learn how to be a heavy hitter yourself.
35) Be organized, but don't allow the act of organizing to keep
you from the real important things: Marketing, Sponsoring and Training
36) Don't let little challenges upset you. Concentrate on the
many positives and the big picture.
37) Always remember that the only constant in life is change.
There will always be changes to products, plans and initiatives to which you
must adapt quickly. Like #36, don't let changes upset you. Know that you
will have to deal with changes and other obstacles, both big and small,
continually. Be prepared to be flexible.
37) Don't be a negative thinker and don't let the negative
attitudes of others (even if they're family members, friends, or peers)
influence you. All the great men and women in history had to overcome the ones
that said it couldn't be done - and then went out and did it anyway. Think for
38) Don't be derailed by "perfection paralysis." Realize that you
won't be able to do everything perfectly. Do the best job you can, then
move on to the next person. Keep moving forward every single day.
39) Read books (such as Napoleon Hill's classic, "Think and Grow
Rich") that will convince you how powerful your mind really is. Develop the
tremendous potential in you (that we all have) that has never been tapped!
40) Have FUN! It's infectious! People can't resist someone having
fun. Make your business so much fun that others will flock to you to join
41) Remember always..."IF IT'S TO BE, IT'S UP TO ME."
42) Just go out there right now and GET ON WITH IT! Don't analyse
everything. Action pays but analysis costs.
43) Don't bug your upline for answers you can get for yourself
from either their or the company's websites, brochures and information
44) Say LESS to MORE PEOPLE, and do it MORE FREQUENTLY.
Reference links form the Audio
Article Submitter Platinum | Brad C...
The questions posted to our support desk and within the blog here. Hopefull...
Real Estate Investors Marketing | O...
Direct Mail Marketing Letters For Creative Real Estate Investors, Autorespo...
Jibbio.com - The Ultimate "6-in-1" ...
Jibbio.com is the ultimate 6-in-1 online marketing toolset for the small bu...
Created on Mar 27th 2008 14:04. Viewed 1,337 times.