11 Link Building Stats To See Now, Not Laterby Manju Rai Expert In digital marketing.
- Backlinks in Google search trends peaked in 2011 and 2017.
- Lists posts on average receive 74% more links than any other content type.
- SEMRush is the most popular SEO and link tool in the world, followed by Ahrefs.
- Content marketing interest peaked over link building in 2013 and interest shows continued growth into 2017 – 2018.
- 35% of clients spend less than $1,000 per month on link building.
- 53% of clients allocate a quarter or less of their SEO budget to link building.
- 90% of participants said they employ content as a link-earning tactic.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.
- A sample of 750,000 well-shared articles over 50% had zero external links.
- Content-based link building is most effective tactic and the most popular.
Delhi School of Internet Marketing is India’s Premier Digital Marketing Training Institute delivering training to professionals, entrepreneurs and job-seekers, The institute offers an all-in-one advanced digital marketing course in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune all over India. making individuals learn how to do marketing online.
Created on Aug 26th 2017 04:35. Viewed 669 times.