Cambodia Fair Fashionby Cambodia Fund
Fair Fashion Cambodia is a social enterprise for the reintegration of the women and children trafficked, physically abused, exploited, and abandoned into a normal life in the Cambodian society. It was, therefore, created to work to seek and serve those women while providing clients the products with quality they would be proud to share with friends and family members.
Knowing that being a producer and a distributor, business mostly relies on the quality of our products and a satisfied customer service, AFF works to its best following eight points of strategies:
- High quality of our products.
- A competitive price.
- Profits are reinvested into creating more job opportunities for disadvantaged women in Cambodia.
- Contribution is provided to the uplifting of such disadvantaged producers.
- End-users would be proud of sharing their part in the reintegration of such highly disadvantaged girls, women and mothers.
- Finished products are delivered as promised.
- Productâ€™s designs and specifications are always strictly followed.
- Rules and norms for special packaging are strictly applied.
Created on Oct 1st 2007 05:20. Viewed 648 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.