10 Best Practices You Should Follows To Create Engaging Website Designsby Prologic Technologies Specialized Web & Mobile Digital Agency
First impressions matter more than you might think. When a visitor accesses a website for the first time, regardless of the page, visitor makes a split-second judgment about the design. You don’t just want your website to look beautiful.You want it to function as a conversion machine.
Here are 10 best practices you should follows to create engaging website designs:
1. Page Layouts (When you’re deciding on your layout, it’s a good idea to plan out the elements.Layout of your page will influence every other component and will dictate size and proportions.
2. Compress Images (Compress images as much as possible it will increase website speed.)
3. Use color and contrast to your advantage
(The color is obviously extremely important to the overall design of your website. Not only does is change how visually appealing the page is, but it also becomes part of your brand.)
4. Call to Action (CTA is the most important part of the page,your CTA should be bright, and it should be large.)
5. Page Width (when you’re deciding on whether to use a full-width content area or a two or three-column setup, keep in mind how you expect users to use the page and what you need to show.)
6. Show off your brand (Your homepage should showcase your brand in a neat and professional way, so make sure it is aligned with your brand message)
7. Search feature in the header (54% of websites have a search feature in the header. About half of all marketing sites do not have a search feature that appears “globally” on every page either as a link, icon or search box.)
8. Keep it simple (Your website will reflect your brand and its aesthetics. Consider a fresh, eye-catching design, especially on your homepage.)
9. Optimize for SEM and SEO (There are numerous web references and articles that tackle SEO and SEM, so it would be great to brush up on those to take advantage of these highly specialized fields.)
10. Design for responsiveness and ease of use (Responsive web design provides better access and user experience for customers as it allows for efficient web viewing regardless of the device a customer is using.)
Created on Sep 12th 2018 02:59. Viewed 367 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.