10 Apps You Need to Work at Homeby Patrice Baylor Writer Even when you’re not at home, you still have work-at-home tasks. You’re always self-employed, so find out which 10 apps you need to stay work-ready.
Work at Home Apps You Need
Which apps do you need? The ones that help you work at home…even when you’re not at home.
- FileApp Pro: Apps like FileApp Pro allow you to keep important files, images and documents in one location on your phone. It provides quick access to your files, so you can keep important information right at your fingertips.
- Word: Microsoft Word, the most popular word processing software, has apps for many different smartphones. Get the app to get access to your Word files, and share them easily among your contacts.
- Mail: Many smartphones have their own email app, but the popular mail providers have their own apps as well. Multiple email apps allow you to keep an eye on multiple email addresses. If you have a personal email and a work email, get two apps so you can get to either inbox with the touch of a button.
- Organize: Work at home moms can keep their busy schedules organized with apps like Intuition or the Cozi Family Organizer. Organization apps allow you to set reminders, track appointments and make lists to complete all your tasks.
- Writingservice app allow you to create articles and improve writing skills. You will learn how to write different types of papers, what each person encounters in life.
- White Pages: The WhitePages app is a huge time-saver when you’re out and about. The app gives you quick access to addresses and phone numbers, invaluable if you’re running late for an appointment or get lost on the way to your destination.
- PayPal: Get the PayPal app to monitor online payments, send out requests and make withdrawals when needed. PayPal is used by many work at home professionals, and the app is very user-friendly.
- LinkedIn: Social media apps can be distracting when you’re working, but if there’s one you need it’s LinkedIn. The professional social site connects you to others in your industry, and the app keeps you in touch with your network at all times.
- Documents To Go: An app that words with Office software, Documents To Go is a handy little tool that allows you to work even when you’re on the run. If you’re standing in line or waiting at the doctor’s office, Documents To Go allows you to keep working so you don’t lose too many billable hours.
- Dragon: Instead of using the small screen to type, get the Dragon Dictation app. It’s much easier to talk to a mobile phone than to type on it. Use it to post status updates on social media, take notes for yourself or send out text messages.
- Free WiFi: Working at home isn’t always easy. The Internet may go down, the kids may start driving you crazy, renovations might be happening around you. If you need to get out of the house to work, you need a Free WiFi app. These apps help you find hotspots and wireless connections nearby, so you know where to go.
Working at Home
Working at home doesn’t always mean staying at home. Download apps that make it easier to keep track of your business, and you won’t be chained to your home office all the time.
Created on Oct 13th 2017 01:00. Viewed 279 times.