Windows media player for media loversby Bella Martin Software engineer
Once I have organized a date with my girlfriend in my house, it was pleasant winter season with sun’s rays coming slightly to my room, we were in romantic mood, and to increase it’s pace, I played a lovely romantic song on my laptop but what’s this bullshit, it’s playing the song in a horrible bass, crackled, distorted and with breakup sound, whole of our mood goes to a damn rotten, we just sit irritably and all our romantic mood comes to a shit. So guys if you don’t wants to go through this horrible situation, or your media player starts with crackled or break up sound go for a new one.
Windows media player is a good option for media lovers, its pleasant sound and new user friendly features makes it awesome for use.
Features of windows media player are as follows
· It includes the ability to rip music from and copy music to compact discs.
· Synchronize content with a digital audio player (MP3 player) or other mobile devices.
· Enable users to purchase or rent music from a number of online music stores.
· Core playback and library functions.
· While playing music, Windows Media Player can show visualization.
· The player includes intrinsic support for Windows Media codec’s and also WAV and MP3 media formats.
· Enhanced playback features.
Windows media player 12 is the latest version for media lovers included in windows 7 and windows 8 operating system. It plays more music and videos, including flip videos, unprotected songs etc. Here you can easily organize your digital media collection, can synchronize your digital media file to a portable device, and can go for online shopping of digital media content and much more. It also has streamlined playback modes. It supports many popular audio and video formats which gives us freedom to enjoy different music or watch video of our own choice.
As it’s the application of Microsoft windows, so you can easily update it to the new versions coming up in the market. You can easily troubleshoot the problems related with windows media player
Steps to troubleshoot windows media player are as follows
· Type msdt.exe –id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic in Start Search and hit Enter to open the troubleshooting wizard which will help you reset WMP to default settings.
· Type msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic in Start Search and hit Enter to open the troubleshooting wizard which will help make Media files show up in WMP library.
· Type msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic in Start Search and hit Enter to open the troubleshooting wizard which will help trouble-shoot DVD playing problems.
These are the steps through which we can easily troubleshoot and fix the problems related with this player. For any other problems related with troubleshooting you can even visit website www.impcsupport.com. It also provides online technical support if you needed.
Windows media player is an awesome player for those who loves media watching and enjoying. It comes with many latest features and you can easily update it as it is the application of Microsoft windows.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.