WHY BUY A PROPERTY IN L ZONEby Kamp Developers Best Real Estate Company
Delhi being the major focus of socio-economic and political life in India, is condign to take its esteemed place among the leading cities in the world. To keep this earned advancement in pace, Delhi Master Plan 2021 was schemed. It has divided the National Capital Territory of Delhi into 15 zones for convenience and administration of development. In order to provision the population growth and infrastructure requirement in the city, these zonal plans have been developed with the approval of the Government of India.
Zonal plan for Zone ‘L’ aims to improve the accessibility with both the urban extensions and rural areas to enhance the infrastructure and to conserve the natural resources and eco system. This Zone encircles proximately 46 villages among which Najafgarh is one of the major cluster. This Zone is speculated to be a major hub for population in the near future and will be the most sought after residential location, which makes now to be the perfect time to invest in a property in L Zone. This certainly will be an investment for life and lets be sure of how. Following are few major highlights of L Zone that makes it an exclusive place for living.
1) Healthcare Facilities: A hierarchy of health facilities / hospitals has been proposed to meet the requirement of 20 lakh population of the zone and to provide 5 hospitals – beds per thousand population.
2) Educational Facilities: To enable optimum utilization of resources and available education infrastructure, need to formulate policies and norms have been recognized in the Master Plan. Also, land measuring about 53.6 hectares is to be kept for higher education.
3) Sport Facilities: In the zone, a site of about 17 hectares already exists for sports Training Institute. New sports facilities have to be provided in the zone in a hierarchy of divisional sports centre / Golf Course, District Sports Centre and Community sports centre.
4) Communication Facilities: Two plots of Head Post office each 2500 sq.m and two plots of Telephone Exchange each of 2500 sq.m are to be provided. Remote subscriber units within radius of 3 Km each of 300 sq.m shall also be provided in the sector / scheme at appropriate location.
5) Security & Safety Facilities: Police Station / Police Post, Police Lines and Jail etc. shall be provided in public / semi-public use. The requirement of 13 hectares land for security facilities and 15 hectares for safety facilities such as Fire Station has been proposed.
So if you are ready to go forth with the venture, Kamp developers is one of the leading brands, who are executing their profound housing projects in the very zone. They are the best real estate developers who have set benchmarks since longand are yet to set many more with their upcoming real estate projects in L Zone. Being highly proficient in the field, Kamp Developers are the leading manufacturers of residential and commercial properties in Delhi NCR. They endeavour to fashion marvellous apartments with their well acclaimed standards that wisely blend with your lifestyle.
So if you don’t want to let go of this once in a lifetime opportunity, then you would surely be glad to visit DDA L Zone Master Plan.
To know about the latest updates on their housing projects, visit www.facebook.com/kampdevelopers
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.