Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 489 Various Jobs Openingsby Ind Guru Latest Recruitment
Good News for the job hunters who are searching for the Government jobs… The candidates now can apply against the 489 Various Jobs vacancies available in the bumper opening of the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
The job hunters are notified that the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has recently broadcasted the job notification in order to invite the applicants for filling the application forms against the 489 vacant posts of the JE and Technical Assistant. The candidates who are interested in making their career in the Government sector must grab this golden opportunity by following the below mentioned steps which are given below on this page in order to fill the application form for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017.
There are total of 489 vacant posts which are divided into two different categories such as Junior Engineer department has 486 vacant posts and Technical Assistant has 03 vacant posts.
Job Openings in Bank: Bank Of Baroda Recruitment – Apply Now
The applying aspirants must have passed the 12th standard from recognized Board Or Institute and must have Degree/BE/B-tech/Diploma in the relevant field from repudiated university.
As per the rules and regulations of the Commission, the candidates with the minimum age of 18 / 21 years and maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 and the age should be calculated as on 01st July 2016. Note that the relaxation in the age will be provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission will be going to pay a handsome amount of salary of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- to the aspirants who will be short listed for the above mentioned posts.
In the UPSSSC Recruitment, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance made by the aspirants in the Written Examination and later on in the Personal Interview, which will be arranged by the selection committee of the commission.
As an Application Fee for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017, the candidates who belongs to the General and OBC category, need to pay Rs. 225/-, the aspirants belongs to SC / ST category, will have to pay Rs. 105/- and For Physically Handicapped candidates the application Fee is Rs. 25/-.
Steps to Apply
- In order to apply against the vacant posts of the UPSSSC Recruitment, the aspirant first of all need to visit the official portal of the commission that is www.upsssc.gov.in
- After that, from the right side of the home page, the candidate needs to hit on the “Notifications / Advertisements” link followed by the “View Advertisement” link which is presented in front of the “Combined Junior Engineer/Other Technical Post Competitive Examination” notification.
- A new window will appear, showing you the complete notification regarding the vacant posts of the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017. Candidate need to read the entire notification thoroughly and later on hit the “Apply” tab.
- Now start filling the application form, by providing the complete details of yours and also upload all the digital images of the relevant documents which are asked there.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button and take the print out of the same for future use.
Dates to Be Remembered
- Starting Date To Deposit Application Fee - 29th December 2016
- Closing Date To Apply Online - 17th January 2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Fee - 19th January 2017
- End Date To Submit Application Form - 21st January 2017
The job hunters must go through this page, and grab the complete information regarding the vacant posts of the UPSSSC Recruitment 2017. As here we have provided the latest and some important information such as important dates, steps to apply, selecting procedure etc. which will help the one to apply and provide the complete knowledge of the vacant posts.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.