UPSEE 2014 Admit Cardby Chandan Singh Blogger
UPSEE 2014 Admit Card will be issued to the candidates online at the official website. The Admit card is the identity card issued to the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. After the candidate has filled the form and submitted with proper application fee, the candidate must stay in touch with the website to get any updates about the admit card. The Admit card will contain the information about the candidate viz. roll number, exam venue, photograph and other important information.
Important about Admit Card
- The Admit card is the second step in the process of registration for the exam.
- The candidates who have completed the application form and have successfully sent it will be expecting the admit card from the university.
- The university will declare the date for release of admit card.
- The candidate must check the website for admit card on the proclaimed dates.
Obtaining the UPSEE 2014 Admit Card
The Admit card will be obtained by the candidate on the official website at the dates provided by the University.
- The candidate must log on the official website.
- Look for the option of downloading Admit card.
- The candidate will be required to fill necessary details to access the admit card.
- Admit card will be displayed with an option to get print out.
- Download the admit card and get a print out.
After Obtaining Admit Card
- The candidates must check the details provided in the Admit card and in case of any mistake notify the authorities immediately.
- If admit card is not accessible by the candidate, he/she must contact at the phone numbers provided in the website.
- The candidate must not damage or lose the admit card.
- Candidate must carry the UPSEE 2014 Admit Card to the entrance exam.
Duplicate Admit Card
If the candidate needs a duplicate admit card he/she must bring following documents to the nodal center:
- Two photographs same as those pasted on the application form.
- Fee for the duplicate hall ticket (Rs.25/-).
- The Application number of form filled by candidate.
- The confirmation page or any other proof of submission.
NOTE: SEE HERE THE LATEST UPDATES OF UPSEE 2014 EXAM.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.