UP Polytechnic Previous Year Papers | Download Solved Question Papers PDFby Privatejobs Hub SEO
UP Polytechnic Previous Year Papers
Aspirants, preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination, can collect the UP Polytechnic Previous Year Papers from this page. Every year Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh organize Polytechnic Entrance exam for providing the admission to eligible contenders. Qualifying aspirants for the Joint Entrance Examination will get admission in best Polytechnic colleges of Uttar Pradesh, so start your preparation now. Students you can make your preparation better with the help of the solved question papers.
The main purpose of the Joint Entrance exam is to check the efficiency and skilled of aspirants. The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the performance of applicants in the entrance exam. Candidates who are preparing for this exam, this page is very beneficial for them as w have provided UP Polytechnic Previous Year Papers on this page. With the help of the previous year question papers you can take the idea about exam as which types of question asked in the exam.
JEECUP Previous Years Questions & Answer
1. Which is correct for inside charged sphere:
A. E ≠ 0, V = 0
B. E=0, V= 0
C. E≠0, V≠0
D. E=0, V = 0
2. The magnetic force experienced charge q in magnetic field moving with velocity V, will maximum when the angle between V and B is:
3. In closed organ pipe the produced harmonics are:
A. no harmonics is produced
B. even and odd both
C. odd only
D. even only
4. A metal surface emitted electrons of 3 eV, when a light of 4 eV are made to incident on the same metal surface the energy of the emitted photons will be :
A. 3 eV
B. 4 eV
C. 5 eV
D. 2 eV
5. Forbidden energy gap in Ge is :
A. 0.75 eV
B. 2.5 eV
C. 1.1 eV
D. 5 eV
6. The work done in increasing the size of a bubble by 10-2 m2:
A. 0.4 x 10-4 erg
B. 50 x 102 erg
C. 25 x 102 erg
D. 25 x 10-2 erg
7. A boy is revolving on a dice with spreading hands. Suddenly the boy brings his near his body, the change in the system will be :
A. angular velocity increases
B. angular velocity decreases
C. angular velocity unchanged
D. angular momentum decreases
8. A body moving with 50 m/sec. Velocity collides elastically with another body at rest. After the collision the velocity of first body changes to 30 m/sec., the velocity of the second body will be:
A. 30 m/sec.
B. 60 m/sec.
C. 80 m/sec.
D. 50 m/sec.
9. Two dice are thrown together then the probability that the sum of numbers appearing on the dice is 7 :
A. 1 /6
B. 1 /12
C. 5 /36
D. None of these
10. Sam purchased 20 dozens of toys at the rate of Rs. 375 per dozen. He sold each one of them at the rate of Rs. 33. What was his percentage profit?
11. When a plot is sold for Rs. 18,700, the owner loses 15%. At what price must that plot be sold in order to gain 15%?
A. Rs. 21,000
B. Rs. 22,500
C. Rs. 25,300
D. Rs. 25,800
12. The H.C.F. of two numbers is 23 and the other two factors of their L.C.M. are 13 and 14. The larger of the two numbers is:
13. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is:
14. If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is:
A. 50 km
B. 56 km
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.