Toyota Land Cruiser 4700 service light resetby Tacry J. Auto Diagnostic Tool Toyota Land Cruiser 4700 sedan with a warning light, every 50000km will be lit, which means that the timing brought to the time,SKP 900 the replacement of the timing belt after the service light reset.x431 tool
(1) The first maintenance lamp zeroing method is as follows.XTUNER X500
1) Turn off the ignition switch when the odometer displays the "ODO" total mileage.
2) Press the short stroke button "trip" to turn on the ignition switch and keep it for 5s.
3) release the short distance mileage button "trip", in 5s and then press the short mileage button, the instrument displays "ODOXXXX".OBDSTAR X300 Pro3
4) Press the short distance button and keep it for more than 5s.
5) The warning light goes off when the check display becomes "ODO".
6) If the warning light goes out, restart the engine warning light off.
7) If unsuccessful, re-operate again.
(2) The second maintenance lamp zeroing method is as follows.Autel PS100
Press the mileage zero button, and then turn on the ignition switch 0 or 1, with the button to adjust it to 8, press the button again, wait for the screen to display mileage, turn off the ignition switch.obd
To zero, remove the rubber stopper beneath the dashboard, use a small tool through the dashboard hole, press the dashboard key to zero, re-set, and then check whether the warning light is still bright With
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.