Tips on how to Update an HP 4350 Printer Driverby John Handson Drivers About the HP Drivers
The HP LaserJet 4350 is actually a heavy-duty workplace printer rated for any month-to-month workload of as lots of as 250,000 printed pages. Furthermore, the LaserJet 4350 can print the initial web page as rapidly as eight seconds soon after the laptop or computer communicates the print command, and may print as much as 55 pages per minute. The HP assistance and driver downloads site hosts the LaserJet 4350 driver software program for all supported operating systems. For those who have reinstalled Windows or moved the LaserJet 4350 to a brand new laptop or computer and really need to download and update the driver computer software, it is possible to get the driver from HP.
1. Open the assistance and driver downloads web page for the HP LaserJet 4350 series (see Sources).
2. Click the proper hyperlink for the operating technique installed in your laptop. The driver download web page for the LaserJet 4350 has drivers for Linux, Mac OS, Unix and all versions of Windows beginning with Windows 98.
3. Click the "Download" button subsequent for the file below the "Driver" category for the operating technique you may have chosen; by way of example, "HP LaserJet 4240/4250/4350 PCL 5e Driver" for Windows XP.
4. Click the "Save" button to save the file for your desktop applying the file explorer window that opens. The LaserJet 4350 driver download commences.
5. Double-click the downloaded file around the desktop, e.g. "lj4200-4300seriespcl5vista2k2003xp2008.exe," to set up the LaserJet 4350 driver when the download is comprehensive.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.