The Three Day Diet Explainedby Filip Danic Entrepreneur The three day diet is a strict three day dieting program that will lead to effective weight-loss. It is completely safe and healthy for your body, however, you have to follow it very carefully and without improvisation. The idea is that you will diet for three days and then eat regularly, in moderation, for the rest of the week.
For example, you can diet on the weekends and Monday, and the enjoy the rest of the week as you wish. However, during the rest of the week you'll have to make sure not to eat any junk food, unprocessed sugars and overall high calorie meals. So, let's look at the three day diet menu, shall we?
Day One Menu
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea without sugar, toast jam;
- Mid-day snack: half a grapefruit;
- Lunch: 1/2 cans of tuna in its own juice, 1 slice of crusty bread, 4 radishes, cucumber or 2;
- Dinner: 100g (wet weight) of chicken without skin and fat, then cooked in a little butter green beans or cooked beets, 1 small loaf of bread. Chicken chopped finely, add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, stirring constantly, quickly fry in a dry frying pan;
- Before bed: 1 green apple.
Day Two Menu
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea without sugar, 1 egg (in any form – boiled, scrambled, in the form of an omelet), 1 slice of bread;
- Mid-day snack: 1 banana;
- Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 4 radishes, dill, 5 crackers;
- Dinner: 150g of fish baked in foil, cooked broccoli, 2 grated carrots, 1 crisp bread. Option – you can replace the broccoli carrots + per serving dietary beets;
- Before bed: Tea with dried apricots or prunes (not more than 10 units).
Day Three Menu
- Breakfast: Black coffee or tea without sugar, 5 crackers, 1 slice low-fat cheese.
- 2nd breakfast: 1 green apple;
- Lunch: 1 boiled egg, 1 cucumber (fresh or salty), 4 radishes, 1 slice of bread;
- Dinner: can of tuna, boiled beets, stewed cauliflower, 1 small loaf of bread. Option: replace tuna 200 g (wet weight) Chicken, prepared as described above;
- Before bed: half a small melon or a small apple.
And that's it, pretty simple to follow if you ask me. If you are looking for more dieting programs then feel free to browse through our collection of diets that work great. There's something for everyone! :)
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.